Bel Canto, Umbria
Self Catered, Sleeps 8
- Air Conditioning
- WiFi through the villa and the garden
- Sat TV with Sky sport and cinema channels, iPod docks
- 15m infinity swimming pool
- Breath-taking panorama
- Fenced property
The villa, part of a large estate with private golf course, and a typical restaurant and a bar, is located in Umbertide, one of the most beautiful areas of the Umbria region.
Only a couple of hours from Rome and Florence, this area of Italy is still unexplored and away from the crowds of tourism. There are small villages, only a few minute drive away offer traditional restaurants and local food shops.
Within a 30 minute drive the Lake Trasimeno is the perfect place for a day sailing or swimming. Destination of the locals, this lake boasts several beaches and small bars along the coast.
Renovated from an original medieval tower, Villa Bel Canto is just a perfect combination of the antique structure and the most modern comforts. A/C is installed through the house and for those that want to experiment with the local food recipes, the kitchen is fully equipped with all utensils and kitchen robots.
N.B. From the reception office of the estate, the road to the villa is unpaved and up the hill. For this reason we recommend a 4 wheel drive car
• Living room with fireplace, Satellite TV and DVD
• Dining room with direct access to the garden
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Bedroom 1 with king size bed, en suite bathroom with bath tub
• Bedroom 2 with 2 bunk beds (sleeps 4) and en suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 3 with king size bed with en suite bathroom with shower
• A few steps up from bedroom 3, an amazing stunning roof terrace overlooking the valley
• Completely fenced off gardens
• Right on the top of the hills, the pool is open to the valley and its unique panorama
• Wild nature all around and endless views of hills and valley