Self Catered, Sleeps 10
- Hilltop position close to Cortona and Perugia
- 20 x 5m infinity pool, pool house, outdoor furniture, alfresco dining, bread oven, fountain
- WiFi, air conditioning
- UV and water softener system
- Full access to the Reschio estate's sporting activities, such as horse riding, rental of mountain bikes, picnic and boating on one of the lakes
- Swimming pool 20 x 5 metres with overflow towards valley and spectacular views of the castle, vaulted stone built underground pool house with shower and WC, changing facilities, towel storage
- Astro-turf tennis court with pavilion
- Large outdoor dining gazebo
- Carport for 4 cars and automatic illumination
On the Tuscan/ Umbrian border 5 minutes form the village of Mercatale with its good facilities including pharmacy, butchers and mid-sized grocery store.
Easy access to some of the highlights of Umbria, such as Montone and Perugia. Very close to Cortona, easy day trips into the Val d'Orcia, Siena and Chianti. Around 90 mins to Florence, which can also be accessed by train from the Terontola station, approximately 40km.
2 minute walk to restaurant and tennis court.
Palazzo has recently been restored to the very highest standard of renovation and design and incorporates many innovative features as well as staying true to the age and integrity of a country villa. It stands in a commanding position with magnificent 360° views and has an extensive parterre, a heated 20 x 5m infinity swimming pool with covered loggia, a tennis court and several outdoor sitting and dining areas.
A solid stone tower contains a semi-spiral hand built travertine staircase leading from basement to the second floor where the spacious master suite is located. There are 4 further en suite guest bedrooms, one on the ground floor and three on the first floor.
• 1 double bedroom, with en suite bathroom with walk in shower and direct access to the garden
• 2 large double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
• 1 twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
• 1 extensive air conditioned master suite consisting of the whole of the second floor with large bathroom, dressed in white marble, two dressing closet areas and a large study
• Large family kitchen, fully equipped including 6 burner gas cooker, 2 dishwashers and 2 icemaker fridges and access to outside
• Elegant salone on the first floor also accessed by sweeping external twin staircase
• Formal dining room hall entered by portico under symmetrically designed staircase
• Living room with fireplace connected to dining room by three portals which in turn align with three arched windows
• Home cinema with plasma TV, satellite, and multiregional DVD and DVD library on first floor
• Cloak room
• Wine cellar
• Billiard room
• Air conditioned gym
• Shower room with WC, towel storage
• Bar and lounge area
• Covered loggia
• 20 x 5m overflow heated swimming pool
• Outbuilding with laundry room fully equipped with washing machines, dryers and ironing machine
• Astro-turf tennis court with pavilion
• Large outdoor dining gazebo
• Carport for 4 cars and automatic illumination
• Automatic gates, private access road and automatic illumination
• Extensive knot garden
• Spectacular 360 degree views over the surrounding mountains and hills of the Niccone Valley and the Castello di Reschio Estate
Prices for this
property on request
Please call +44 (0)1202 203656 or email us for further information.
- Daily housekeeping (5 - 6 hours per day for 6 days a week except Sunday)
- Full gardening and pool cleaning service
- 24-hour emergency service, linen change, use of pool towels
- Daytime Concierge Service
- Extra maid service available up to full time 6 days a week
- Manager for concierge service