Villa Canoubwest, St Tropez
Côte d'Azur, France
Fully Staffed Only, Sleeps 10
- 450m2 Property
- 8000m2 Plot
- Direct Sea Access
- Full Audio System Throughout
- Full Security and Alarm System
- 20m Heated Infinity Pool
- Alfresco Dining
- Landscaped Gardens
- Master Suite
- Air Conditioning
- Designer Bathrooms
Despite its secluded and private location, Villa Canoubwest is less than a 10-minute drive from the centre of St-Tropez with its atmospheric Vieux Port where gleaming yachts are moored and lively cafes spill out onto cobbled streets. St-Tropez oozes both charm and decadence. Here you will find everything from designer boutiques, gastronomic restaurants and gourmet food shops to bustling fish markets, art galleries, blissful beach bars and scenic hiking paths. It is home to Arnaud Donckele’s three-Michelin-starred restaurant, La Vague d’Or, with a cuisine inspired by the flavours of Provence.View Location Map
Villa Canoubwest is a compelling modern 5-bedroom luxury villa, this grand Mediterranean masterpiece is seated within 8,000 square meters of stunning landscaped gardens. Located in an exclusive residential area of St Tropez, this expansive property has direct access to the sea and a breathtaking 20m heated infinity pool. Its rolling, emerald lawns are perfectly bordered with Mediterranean planting, palms, pines and bougainvillea. The perfect venue for sophisticated garden parties or large family gatherings.
This traditional yet opulent terracotta villa is adorned with sumptuous fittings and finishes, gleaming marble, soft Italian stone and elegant parquet. The two-bathroom master suite, Bulthaup kitchen, bespoke furnishings and fine art complete this luxurious property. Its spacious terraces and large airy rooms look out to panoramic views of Bay de Canebiers’ azure waters and the closed rear courtyard offers a more intimate space. The property’s vast plot, extensive pool, ample private parking and staff apartment make it both very private and a rare find.
Villa Canoubwest is but a stone’s throw from the beautiful Plage de Canebiers, a secluded stretch of powdery sand, hidden away from the well-known Pampelonne Beach. This wonderful bay offers the possibility of mooring your boat within view of the property.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the Villa on a fully staffed basis. Food and drink charged locally in addition.
1x Master bedroom with two en-suite bathrooms.
4x Guest en-suite bedrooms.
1x Staff apartment also available.
Services and Inclusions
The service package is as flexible and comprehensive as you decide to make it. The staff have been trained to use every one of the many facilities available. But more important is the fact that you can specify exactly what additional services you may require and how you wish to be treated. They are used to providing á la carte options such as chauffeured limousines, spa technicians, helicopter transfers, yacht charters, out-of-hours villa staffing and much more. This dedicated team will arrange everything according to your needs - just let them know what you require!
- Welcome service with champagne and flowers
- Seven nights luxury accommodation
- Villa Manager (non-resident)
- 2 full-time housekeepers
- 1 Chef covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours)
- 1 Butler covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours)
- Daily Cleaning
- Towels, Robes and Slippers
- Concierge service
- Complimentary mineral water, tea and coffee
- Internet connection
- Supply and change of bed linen twice a week
- Supply and change of towels, as required
- Provision of electricity, gas, water (except telephone)
- Luxury toiletries in all the bathrooms
- Cleaning at the end of the stay
- Check in and out inventories “A LA CARTE” Services
- Airport transfers & Taxi services
- Traditional or Luxury Car rental
- Driver / Chauffeur / Limousine services
- Helicopter Transfer
- Massage / Beauty Treatment / Hair Dresser / Personal Trainer
- Food & Beverage