Water's Edge, St Tropez
Côte d'Azur, France
Fully Staffed Only, Sleeps 10
- 400m2 Villa
- Heated infinity pool
- Designer bathroom suites
- Fully equipped designer kitchens
- Bespoke furniture
- Made to measure soft furnishings
- 5154m2 Land
- Fine and decorative art
- Fully integrated audio/visual system throughout the property
- Electric entrance gate
Located in the exclusive gated community of Les Parcs the luxury villa Waters Edge has prime beach front views and is within close proximity of stunning beaches and fabulous restaurants.
Saint Tropez’s stunning new water front property, Villa Water’s Edge is part of Villas In Luxury exclusive portfolio, crafted to the highest of standards by a team of internationally renowned architects and designers.
The opulent Saint Tropez, sizzling on the picturesque shores of the Côte d’Azur, has long attracted the wealthy and glamorous, drawn to its exclusive, jet set reputation, lavish beach clubs and three Michelin-starred dining. The exclusive Villa Water’s Edge is located in Saint Tropez’s most prestigious private domain, Les Parcs, and is complete with a designer kitchen, bespoke furniture and fine art. This alluring and entrancing villa is designed with only the most luxurious of materials and boasts extensive covered terraces, breathtaking views, a heated infinity swimming pool, direct access to the sea and state of the art security.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the Villa on a fully staffed basis. Food and drink charged locally in addition.
• Master suite with 2 bathrooms
• Bedroom 2 with double bed, en-suite shower room
• Bedroom 3 with double bed or two single beds, en-suite bathroom
• Bedroom 4, garden room with salon, double bed with en-suite shower room
• Separate apartment with salon, kitchenette, double bed, bathroom
Services and Inclusions
- Warm welcome with champagne and flowers
- Seven nights luxury accommodation
- Daily Cleaning
- Villa Manager (non-resident)
- 2 full-time housekeepers
- Chef covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours) – Food & Beverage at extra cost.
- Complimentary soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee
- Towels, Robes and Slippers
- 1 Butler covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours).
- Concierge service
- Supply and change of bed linen twice a week
- Supply and change of towels, as required
- Luxury toiletries L’Occitane en Provence in all the bathrooms
- Cleaning at the end of the stay
- Airport transfers & Taxi services
- Traditional or Luxury Car rental
- Driver / Chauffeur / Limousine services
- Helicopter Transfer
- Massage / Beauty Treatment / Hair Dresser / Personal Trainer (villa Massage room & Fitness area)
- Food & Beverage
“A LA CARTE” Services: