Chef Service Included, Sleeps 10
- Air Conditioning
- iPod Docking Station, Sound system
- Direct TV
- WiFi, Broadband
- Mosquito nets
- Bedroom Safes, Bathrobes
- Ceiling Fans
- Power 220/110V
- Cascading two level 52 foot pool (W16 x D7)
- Sun decks, loungers, umbrellas
- Nearby water sports including diving, snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing and sailing
- Six on-island tennis courts
- Nearby equestrian centre
- Nature walks and fitness trails
- On-island mountain bike rentals
Tortuga is a spectacular villa situated in a hilltop setting, overlooking Britannia Bay - the focal point of Mustique's boating life - and the islands beyond. Designed by the island's leading architect, Arne Hasselquist in local 'gingerbread' style, this contemporary Caribbean villa adds a dash of Italian flair to Mustique's cultural mosaic.
Inside, the villa is decorated largely with Italian fabrics and furnishings. The main living room is spacious and cool, with natural ivory's and rattan furniture on polished floors. The high beamed ceiling maintains the cool ambience whilst a selection of locally-sourced curios add a touch of authenticity to the overall sense of understated elegance. The bedrooms have been beautifully interior designed and are presented with crisp, white linens.
Without a doubt, guests of all ages will love the focal point of Tortuga - the 52 foot double level, cascading swimming pool with its spectacular views across the Caribbean waters.
On the lower level a further lap pool is complemented by a large sun deck with two well-positioned gazebos, one for lounging and the second with a bar and music system.
N.B. An 18% island tax is applicable to all villa rental prices.
• Bedroom 1: King size 4 poster bed, AC, En suite with Dressing Room, 2 x Shower, 2 x Tubs, Double Basins & WC
• Bedroom 2: King, AC, En suite with Dressing Room, Shower, Basin & WC
• Bedroom 3: King, AC, En suite with Dressing Room, Shower, Basin & WC
• Bedroom 4: Queen, AC, En suite with Dressing Room, Shower, Basin & WC
• Bedroom 5: Queen, AC, En suite with Dressing Room, Shower, Basin & WC
Vines of jasmine and bougainvillea line the pathways through the gardens, lone palm trees form an exotic backdrop to the spectacular ocean views, lush tropical plants surround the cascading swimming pool and sun decks - the gardens of Tortuga are beautiful and romantic.
Set in its hillside location, Tortuga has mesmerising views overlooking the white sands of Britannia Bay and over the Caribbean waters to the little islands beyond. In the evenings the sunsets viewed from here are magical.