Chef Service Included, Sleeps 14
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment room
- iPod docking station, Sound system
- Projector/Home cinema
- DVD/TV, WiFi
- Games Room and Games
- Direct TV
- 800 sq ft professional Gym
- Mosquito nets
- Hair dryers, Bedroom Safes
- Ceiling Fans, Power 220/110V
- There are 2 Kawasaki mules for guest use
- 48 ft infinity swimming pool with sun loungers, umbrellas
- Pool Bar
- Spa tub
- 10 acres landscaped gardens
- Roof Deck, Roof Garden and Roof Gazebo
- Nearby water sports including diving, snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing and sailing
- 6 on-island flood-lit tennis courts
- Nearby equestrian centre
- Nature walks and fitness trails
- On-island mountain bike rentals
Overlooking beautiful Lime Kiln Bay in the north-east of the island and only 15 minutes walk to Macaroni Beach, this villa has it all - tranquillity, serenity, beauty - and over 10 acres of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens.
Taliesin is a truly remarkable contemporary property designed as a sociable place for family and friends to enjoy themselves. Inspired by Le Corbusier and Frank Lloyd Wright, the Canadian architect Jack Diamond, designed the villa and the result is a triumph where the property works seamlessly and harmoniously with the natural beauty of its surroundings.
The only walls to speak of are built into the hillside; apart from the occasional glass screen to act as wind-break, three full aspects of the main living and dining areas are completely open to the elements and the transition from indoors to outside is revealed not by doors but by a change in flooring such as Welsh slate to travertine or wood on the terraces.
Inside it is beautifully interior designed - understated yet sophisticated and luxurious with cool, light colours on the walls and soft furnishings. All the bedrooms have crisp white linens and state of the art walk-in shower suites. The kid's bedroom can sleep up to 4 and there is a connecting door to the next bedroom, in case this may be required for a nanny. The master bedroom suite has the ultimate bath spa with hydrotherapy and chromotherapy. The house provides a choice of four spectacular dining areas - each with its own character and mood.
Guests of all ages will adore Taliesin - whether swimming in the glorious pool, relaxing on a sun lounger on one of the many terraces, strolling along one the nearby beautiful white sand beaches, chilling in the state of the art media room or enjoying sundowners watching the fabulous sunsets.
N.B. An 21% island tax is applicable to all villa rental prices.
• Bedroom 1: King, AC, En suite with Dressing Room, Jacuzzi tub, Shower
• Bedroom 2: King, AC, En suite with Shower
• Bedroom 3: King, AC, En suite with Shower
• Bedroom 4: King, AC, En suite with Shower
• Bedroom 5: King, AC, En suite with Shower
• Bedroom 6: Bunks (x4), AC, En suite with Shower
Created by brilliant American designer Guy Walker, the transition from indoor/outdoor spaces into informal landscaping is created with great subtlety, giving way to extensive areas of native, natural canopy that teems with local wildlife. There are mature gum trees, red and white cedar trees - themselves works of art - and pathways leading past tropical fauna with fragrant frangipani to fish ponds and plunging waterfalls.
Taliesin has beautiful, uninterrupted sea views stretching out across the Atlantic Ocean. The villa overlooks Lime Kiln Bay with Macaroni and Simplicity Beaches beyond. The views from Taliesin are ever changing from sun rise to sun set - all are spectacular.