Plantation House, Mustique
Chef Service Included, Sleeps 12
- Air Conditioning
- Media/Entertainment Room
- iPod docking station, Sound System
- DVD/TV, WiFi
- Mosquito nets
- Hair dryers
- Bedroom Safes
- Direct TV
- Ceiling Fans, Power 220/110 V
- 1 Jeep and 1 large Kawasaki Mule for guest use
- 60 foot infinity pool (W13 x D4.5)
- Sun loungers, umbrellas and sun deck
- Panoramic 270 degree views
- Nearby water sports including diving, snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing and sailing
- Six on-island tennis courts
- Nearby equestrian centre
- Nature walks and fitness trails
- On-island mountain bike rentals
Plantation House was one of the last houses designed by the island's leading architect, Arne Hasselquist, creating a building combining colonial elegance and Caribbean serenity.
The formality of its front elevation, anchored by a central pediment, echoes Swedish classicism. Nothing clutters the views of the ocean, and a short walk downhill from the main house is a delightful terrace with balustrades, an ideal setting from which to contemplate the mesmeric beauty of the lagoon.
All rooms have been individually designed in sophisticated yet understated tones, in subtle, muted colours to create a wonderfully calm interior with comfortable furnishings. The main house has four spacious bedrooms and in the grounds, a guest cottage has a further two en-suite bedrooms, all with fabulous views.
The Butler, Estella Williams has been at Plantation House since March 2008. She has worked on the island for many years. She currently holds the position of Butler/House Manager and has over 21 years of experience in this industry. She has attained certifications in many hospitality training programmes, including the Guild of Professional English Butlers in June 2007.
Most provisions can be ordered onto the island from St Vincent and there is an on-island grocery store and fish market. Menus and special dietary requirements and requests can be discussed prior to your arrival. Alternatively, wait until you are on-island to discuss your food preferences with the chef or butler or where you might like to dine - perhaps have a BBQ on one of 9 spectacular beaches, or choose a candlelit setting within the romantic gardens of Plantation House.
All shopping and food and beverage orders will be collected by your villa staff on your behalf and every effort will be made to meet your requests.
N.B. An 18% island tax is applicable to all villa rental prices.
• Bedroom 1: King, AC, en suite shower room
• Bedroom 2: Twin/King, AC, en suite bathroom
• Bedroom 3: King, AC, en suite bathroom
• Bedroom 4: King, AC, en suite shower room
• Bedroom 5: Twin/King, AC, en suite shower room
• Bedroom 6: King, AC, en suite shower room