Chef Service Included, Sleeps 14
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment room
- Home Cinema
- WiFi, sound system
- 73 Foot Swimming Pool in Main House gardens with sun deck and sun loungers
- 47 Foot Swimming Pool in Guest Cottage gardens with sun deck and sun loungers
- Landscaped tropical gardens with Koi ponds and water features
- Tented dining areas
- Nearby water sports including diving, snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing and sailing
- 6 on-island flood-lit tennis courts
- Nearby equestrian centre
- Nature walks and fitness trails
- On-island mountain bike rentals
Opium is a beautiful and tranquil contemporary property completed in 2008. Set in its hilltop oasis in the centre of the island, it has unparalleled panoramic views which can be appreciated from the various dining terraces and pool.
Built of natural materials with Bali-inspired architecture there is a great feeling of space both inside and out with Koi ponds and water features. The style is one of contemporary safari-style with Oriental accents.
The main living and dining areas are open-air, sophisticated yet inviting - all with spectacular sea views. The Roof Terrace or Observatory, set above the Living Room, has arguably the best view on the island and to watch the sun setting from you here as you sip your cocktails is surely an experience that is difficult to better. The interiors of both the main house and cottages have been interior designed using contemporary Safari-style décor, with pale colours on the walls and soft furnishings. There are cool, crisp, white bed linens in the bedrooms.
With two fabulous swimming pools, private Jacuzzi's, private terraces, and romantic tented outdoor eating areas - guests have the freedom here to be as sociable as they may wish. Do feel free to discuss your dining requirements with the Chef or Butler and where you might like to dine - perhaps a candlelit setting within the beautiful gardens of Opium or even a BBQ on one of the 9 spectacular beaches.
N.B. An 18% island tax is applicable to all villa rental prices.
• Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom - King, En suite Bathroom and Dressing Room
• Bedroom 2: King, En suite Bathroom and Dressing Room
• Bedroom 3: King, En suite Bathroom and Dressing Room
Guest Cottage 1
• Bedroom 4: King, En suite Bathroom, outside Jacuzzi.
• Bedroom 5: King, En suite Bathroom, outside Jacuzzi.
Guest Cottage 2
• Bedroom 6: King, En suite Bathroom, outside Jacuzzi.
• Bedroom 7: King, En suite Bathroom, outside Jacuzzi.
• All Bedrooms have their own private terraces.
Pathways lead through tropical plants, past Koi ponds and water features. Steps lead down from the dining terrace to the pool deck beside the enormous 73 foot swimming pool. Tented dining and relaxing areas provide guests with informal yet glorious settings to gather in. Both Guest Cottages also have their own tropical gardens, ponds and another fabulous swimming pool in the gardens of Cottage No 1.
Opium has beautiful, panoramic views stretching from the clear, calm waters of the Caribbean and Britannia Bay, across the tropical island fauna to the glistening waters of the Atlantic and Simplicity and Pasture Bays.