Flexible Service, Sleeps 10
- Air Conditioning
- Sound system
- Home cinema
- Bedroom safes
- 2 Kawasaki mules for guest use
- 49 foot pool (W14 x D6) with sun loungers and umbrellas
- 2 plunge pools
- Sun deck with pool bar and gazebos
- Nearby water sports including diving, snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing and sailing
- Six on-island flood-lit tennis courts
- Nearby equestrian centre
- Nature walks and fitness trails
- Nearby mountain bike rentals
Elegant European ideas of design and interiors have influenced the presentation of Hibiscus, a striking property that has featured within the pages of Architectural Digest. There's an unabashed dash or two of Tuscany that blends beautifully with the turquoise waters and white crescent beaches of the island. Its a fabulously comfortable property within a very short distance of one of the islands most talked about beaches and also has easy access to some of the other interesting areas of the island, the tennis club, equestrian centre and Basils Bar.
With an idyllic setting overlooking the turquoise waters of the Caribbean and neighbouring islands, Hibiscus, has sweeping 270 degree panoramic views. It is on the Atlantic East side of the island overlooking Macaroni Bay and comes fully staffed with a private pool, al fresco dining and Gazebo bar area.
Living areas feature a spacious sitting room, two large outdoor dinning areas, reception terraces and a fully equipped entertainment and media room.
Five equally spacious bedrooms featuring private terraces; four of the rooms have queen beds and one room has twin beds. Each bedroom features ceiling fans, en suite bathroom and dressing rooms. One bathroom has a bathtub; the other bathrooms have large walk-in showers.
Chef, Sharon Wilson, has been at Hibiscus since 1999. Sharon started off as a maid but had a passion for cooking and was always hanging around the kitchen at every opportunity. Food and beverage lists will be sent to you by the Villa Rentals Department and food orders can be made and delivered to your villa on your behalf prior to arrival. Below are a few samples menus, please don't hesitate if you have any special requests or dietary requirements.
N.B. An 18% island tax is applicable to all villa rental prices.
• Bedroom 1: Queen, AC, En suite with Dressing, Tub, Shower
• Bedroom 2: Queen, AC, En suite with Dressing, Shower
• Bedroom 3: Queen, AC, En suite with Dressing, Shower
• Bedroom 4: Queen, AC, E suite with Dressing, Shower
• Bedroom 5: Twin, AC, En suite with Dressing, Shower
• Swimming Pool - D 6' x L 49' x W 14'
• Umbrellas, sun lounges, towels, hats, sun cream and gazebo/ bar
• 2 additional plunge pools