Heritage Villa, West MauritiusThis property is no longer a part of our promoted portfolio. Please find below a selection of similar villas or call us on +44 (0)1202 203656 to discuss your requirements.
Heritage Villa, West Mauritius
West Mauritius, Mauritius
Bed & Breakfast, Sleeps 4-8
Bordering the villas is the Frederica Nature Reserve, another treasure of the Domaine de Bel Ombre, which encompasses 1,300 hectares of unspoilt forests that families can explore together on foot, by 4WD or quad bike. Or why not head down to the C Beach Club and try out a range of water sports including windsurfing, kayaking and kite surfing?
Capital: Port Louis, 31 miles/1 hour by car.
Plaisance airport: 22 miles/45 mins by car.
Offering the best of both worlds, Heritage The Villas combines the independence of self-catering villas with all of the amenities of a five-star hotel.
Set in the heart of the spectacular Domaine de Bel Ombre, nestled between mountains and lagoon, Heritage The Villas are no ordinary villa experience…
Each two, three and four bedroom villa has been designed with families in mind, offering plentiful space for the kids to run around, large outdoor verandas, private swimming pool, cots and kids beds, plus every mod con you could wish for. Not only are you provided with your own concierge and housekeeper, but a private butler, chef and babysitter can all be arranged. Families can venture out for an evening of haute cuisine at one of twelve restaurants on the Domaine, each with its own children’s menu, or the kids can stay put and play on the villa’s Wii or watch movies on the plasma-screen TV.
The little ones will love the kids club (ages 2 to 11) with its programme of exciting activities such as environmental excursions, creative workshops and traditional Mauritian games. Whilst at the teens club, teenagers are able to choose from their own programme of activities and can use the club’s multimedia areas, games consoles, pool table and chill out zones at their leisure.
Whilst the kids are being taken care of, parents can indulge themselves at the Seven Colours Spa or take advantage of the championship golf course at Heritage Golf Club, which offers unlimited free green fees to all guests.
Immerse yourself in this intimate world of luxury in a refined setting: daily cleaning of the villa, a golf car to move around the estate and butler service and many other services available.
Heritage The Villas consists of 2, 3 or 4 rooms up to 400 m2. The villas all have air-conditioned master bedrooms with en-suite bath or shower rooms, infinity pools, a large veranda, state of the art communications, a barbecue area, a gazebo and landscaped tropical gardens. They are fully furnished and equipped and they offer free internet access and satellite TV channels as well as daily cleaning.
If you wish to dine 'at home' with a personal service, you are able to choose from several in-villa proposals (at additional cost), options are:
* Your private chef will prepare your meal just as you want it, whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
* A butler is at your service to do the set up and service, if you are hosting friends or relatives.
Sports & Activities
Facilities off-site available to guests at the neighbouring 5* resorts:
* Facilities at Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort
* Umuzi Sports Centre at Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort
* Water sports including Laser Sailing boat, Windsurf, Glass bottom boat cruise, Snorkeling excursions, Daily water skiing, Single kayak and double canoe, Pedal boat and Aqua gym. Additional activities available at a charge.
* Beach Club
* 'Frederica' Nature Reserve
* Kids & Teenagers activites
* Guided Excursions in the Region
In villa spa treatments
In the comfort of your villa...Be pampered by a selection of special cares and treatments by Seven Colours Spa in the intimacy of your home. Our spa menu includes treatments for pregnant women, teens and kids. Operating hours for in-villa treatments: 10h00 to 18h00.
Designed by South African golf architect Peter Matkovitch, the par 72, 205 acre course has wide, undulating fairways carved through a sugar cane plantation and lies between the volcanic mountains and the turquoise blue sea. Much of the landscaping and design, such as the use of Vettiver and Mondo grass, simulate the dramatic contours of the Bel Ombre estate plantations which still surround the course.
The course is technically challenging for low-handicappers but also highly enjoyable for recreational golfers, with five sets of tees and bunkers, water hazards and blind greens strategically placed. Two rivers, the Citronniers and St Martin, cross the fairways at unexpected points, and lush, exotic flowers scent the air.
Price is based on a 3 bedroom 300-350m2 villa for 7 nights for up to 6 guests. Please enquire for a 2 or 4 bedroom villa. Less than 7 night stays available, please enquire. Additional services can be arranged.
- Private Infinity swimming pool
- Air Conditioning
- Large verandas
- State-of-theart communications
- Barbecue area
- Gazebo & landscaped tropical gardens
- Internet access
- Satellite TV channels
- 24-hour Concierge service
- En-suite bedrooms
- Silent plantation ceiling fans
- Privileged access to the neighbouring deluxe hotels
- Watersports provided
Each villa includes :
• Open planned living with spectacular space inside and outside with lounge, dining-room, kitchen and veranda.
• En-suite bedrooms with air conditioning, ceiling silent, openings on the terraces and sliding wooden shutters.
• Spacious terrace area with dining-room
• Separate BBQ area and tropical garden
• LCD flat screen TV connected to full entertainment system providing ultra modern fibre connection 24h/24 7/7 for telecommunications (Internet and television).
• Infinity pool and gazebo with stunning views over the golf course and ocean.
Services and Inclusions
Price is based on a 3 bedroom 300-350m2 villa for 7 nights. Please enquire for a 2 or 4 bedroom villa. Less than 7 night stays available, please enquire.
Included in the price of the villa...
• A club golf cart to get around on the Domaine de Bel Ombre
• Breakfast at the Château de Bel Ombre
• Internet access (WIFI ADSL) and satellite TV
• Daily housekeeping of the villa
• Unlimited free green fees at the Heritage Golf Club, the spectacular championship golf (18 holes, par 72) located next to the villas. In addition to the 18 hole course, guests can also use the 9 hole short course, have access to the academy, including its clubhouse, a Pro shop, restaurant and bar, locker room and special rates to play two championship golf courses 18 holes in the region (Paradis and Tamarina)
• Entrance at the Domaine’s luxury hotels : Heritage Le Telfair Resort & Spa & Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort, which have a beach of 1 km in length, swimming pools, two Seven Colours Spas and relaxation areas, two kids clubs (open daily from 8:30 to 11:30 for ages 2 to 11), special program for teenagers, many land and water activities and 11 restaurants and bars.
• A 20% discount on food and beverages in restaurants and bars within Domaine de Bel Ombre.
• Your reserved space on your private beach at C Beach Club, the ‘sea, sand & sun experience’ par excellence of the island and the privileged place to meet for residents of the villas. The C Beach Club has a beach, 2 restaurants, bar, changing rooms, the Cabana, the boathouse for the whole domain, spaces for children and teenagers, an ice-cream corner and love nests. Parties, brunches and DJ sets are also organized.
Available on request (with supplement)....
• Private Chef in villa
• Butler service
• Laundry and dry cleaning
• Gourmet basket on arrival or whilst in residence
• Childcare services in villa
• Access to outdoor activities of the Frédérica Nature Reserve situated next to the villas (quad, walking, 4x4, mountain biking, hiking ‘discovery’, wellness trek)
• Multiple transfer options (car, limousine, helicopter)
• Car rental
• Excursions: boat and catamaran cruises, deep sea fishing, private hunting, hiking, . . .