Self Catered, Sleeps 6
- Spacious living rooms with direct access to the garden
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- WiFi, Sat TV with Sky sport and cinema channels
- Mosquito nets
- 360° spectacular views
- Infinity heated pool
- Shaded al fresco dining
- Fenced garden
Owned by the same family for generations, this property is now one of the most exclusive country estates in Italy. Made up of a few thousand hectares, filled with olive groves, valleys, lakes, woodland and rivers, the estate also offers fantastic services and helpful staff. Golfing, cooking classes, wine-tasting and fishing, are but a few of the activities that can be arranged for you here.
Breath-taking scenery and indigenous wildlife are typical sights when taking a walk or going for a hike along the marked routes around the estate. Intrepid hikers will also find themselves stumbling across some remarkable views of Lake Trasimene and Perugia, along the tops of the neighbouring mountains.
Part of a large estate with its own private golf course, Monticello is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Umbria. The latest villa to be restored on the estate, Monticello also has the best views. Located at the top of a hill, the villa has a full 360° view of its surroundings, where light breezes blow through the private Oak forest, to provide relief on even the hottest Italian summer days. Open indoor living areas flow outdoors, creating a natural progression from villa to garden to countryside.
• Living room with direct access to the garden
• Dining room with direct access to the garden
• Large fully equipped kitchen with direct access to the garden
• Guest bathroom and fully equipped laundry room
• Bedroom 1 with king size four-poster bed with en suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 2 with king bed with en suite bathroom with double shower
• Bedroom 3 with king size bed, baby cot and en suite bathroom with shower
• Flowing gardens that merge with the landscape and golf course
• Typical Mediterranean plants are spread around the villa and the swimming pool
• 360° of breath-taking views over the Umbrian countryside