Self Catered, Sleeps 10-14
- Hilltop position close to Cortona and Perugia
- Full access to the Reschio estate's sporting activities, such as horse riding, rental of mountain bikes, picnic and boating on one of the lakes
- WiFi, air conditioning, water softener system
- Separate guest house accommodation
- Traditional bread oven (for roasts, grills and pizza)
- Large outdoor dining table seats 14
- Secluded breakfast table seats 8
- Pool house with shower and WC, changing facilities, towel storage, canvas deck chairs
- Sheltered heated swimming pool 7.5 x 14 metres with overflow towards valley, underwater lighting and outdoor shower
- Ping-Pong table
- Carport for 4 cars and automatic illumination in gardens and grounds
- Private 800 metre access road with gate and automatic illumination
Brusceto is part of the 2,700 acre Castello di Reschio Estate in an area often described as the green heart of Italy, on the Tuscan and Umbrian border, amidst castellated hilltops, shimmering mountains and verdant valleys.
The Estate offers delicious Umbrian food at the Osteria, horse riding, floodlit tennis, mountain biking and country walks. It's a superb base from which to explore some of the highlights of Tuscany and Umbria, with some spectacular villages around such as the diminutive Montone, with delicious restaurants, Cortona (25 minutes), with its magnificent views and intricate maze of cobblestone streets, spectacular Perugia, capital of Umbria, with shopping, theatre and some of the best restaurants in the region. Siena, Assisi and Gubbio are all under an hour away.
Brusceto is all about wonderful, understated elegance, its beautifully maintained and central to the Osteria and other facilities of the estate (3-4 minute drive or 10 minute walk).
Brusceto is a restored 17th century farmhouse set in its own private grounds and gardens and has a heated 15 x 7.5m swimming pool, automatic gates and an illuminated driveway that leads up to the house. The property is set around a wonderful courtyard with ancient mulberry trees and offers flexible accommodation in a main house and adjacent guest annex. The large irrigated lawns and flowerbeds are planted with local trees and shrubs, and herbs including lavender, santolina, sage and rosemary.
There is a pool, with pool house changing room, laundry and bread oven. Meticulously restored and finished throughout, Brusceto is light and spacious with understated elegance. The mature gardens and open lawn makes it a perfect retreat for families and groups of friends.
A covered dining area allowing cool breezes in the hot months can be closed at one end permitting outdoor dining throughout an extended season and makes this a truly fascinating and adaptable property. The house is well located on the Reschio Estate, a 3-4 minute drive or 10 - 15 min walk to the Osteria, tennis courts, riding stables and estate office. There's an alarm system connected to the estate office.
• Entrance portico
• L-shaped living area with sitting room, fireplace and stereo, and dining room for 14
• Study with fireplace, satellite TV and multi-regional DVD player, stereo sound system
• Bedroom 1 - double bed (67"x79"), en suite bathroom, direct access to garden
• Kitchen with larder, 6 gas burner cooker, ice-maker fridge, and dishwasher
• Covered indoor / outdoor dining
• Summer room - with three French windows and large arched window with direct access to garden, with plasma TV, satellite video and multi-regional DVD player
• Master Suite - king bed (71"x79"), en suite bathroom and shower, dressing room, private terrace
• Bedroom 3 - double bed (67"x79"), en suite bathroom
• Bedroom 4 - double bed (63"x79"), bathroom across hall (can be closed off as private bathroom, dressing room)
• Bedroom 5 - twin/double (63"x79"), en suite bathroom
• Landing area with TV and multi-regional DVD player
• Bedroom 6 - double bed (63"x79"), en suite bathroom, direct access to garden
• Bedroom 7 - double bed (63"x79"), en suite bathroom, direct access to garden
• Laundry Room - separate from accommodation - with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities
• Pool changing room with bathroom and shower
• Bread oven
Prices for this
property on request
Please call +44 (0)1202 203656 or email us for further information.