Villa San Morello, Tuscany
Self Catered, Sleeps 16
- Historic Florentine Villa
- Air conditioning
- WiFi, Satellite TV
- Beautiful park
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Walking paths
- Al fresco dining
A historic Florentine villa with contemporary comforts in the middle of the Chianti region in San Casciano Val di Pesa, only a few minutes driving distance from Florence.
With views over the emblematic landmarks of Giotto's Bell Tower and Brunelleschi's dome, this classic Renaissance style villa, is in its element in its wonderfully elevated position overlooking swathes of beautiful Tuscan countryside.
Climb up to the top of the property's central tower and you will find sublime panoramic views over the villa's own lovely estate grounds and beyond. The villa's grounds, which include a large swimming pool, tennis court, terraces and lawns and even a small soccer pitch are criss-crossed with paths enticing you into lovely walks in spectacular surroundings.
There's an English speaking team at the villa who will provide daily housekeeping and breakfast service as well as being available to cook evening meals.
• Large entrance hall
• Two spacious living rooms
• Dining room
• Fully equipped eat-in kitchen
• Guest bathroom
• Bedroom 1 - king size bed and en suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 2 - king size bed and en suite bathroom with tub
• Bedroom 3 - king size bed and en suite bathroom with tub
• Bedroom 4 - king size bed and en suite bathroom with tub
• Bedroom 5 - king size bed and en suite bathroom with tub
• Bedroom 6 - twin beds and en suite bathroom with tub
• Bedroom 7 - twin beds and en suite bathroom with tub
• Bedroom 8 - single bed and en suite bathroom with tub
• Living room with music system and breath-taking views of the country side
• Surrounded by vast flat lawns and old trees, perfect for early morning and sun set walks
• Tennis court, swimming pool and walking trails
• Al fresco dining terraces