Villa Chiusa, Tuscany
Breakfast Service Only, Sleeps 8
- LCD flat screen TVs in living room, library and all bedrooms
- Broadband / WiFi
- Air conditioning
- There is a pool house with kitchenette and bathroom
- Outdoor shaded pergola seating and dining area
- Large heated swimming pool
- Use of Castiglion del Bosco Golf Course (Green fees apply)
- Use of estates restaurants, tennis courts and spa facilities
Villa Chiusa is part of the Castiglion del Bosco estate which has, at its heart, the Borgo, with two fabulous restaurants, a state of the art fitness and spa complex, tennis courts, one of Italy's newest and most spectacular golf courses, a famous frescoed chapel and a shimmering infinity swimming pool that overlooks both Montalcino and the ranging, raw beauty of the Val d'Orcia.
This is a stunning setting: the Val d'Orcia was awarded UNESCO's World Cultural Landscape status in 1996 and it's easy to see why - an artist's dream, the hills gently undulate under a vast sky. Nearby, Pienza is the "touchstone of Renaissance urbanism" and the wine towns of Montalcino and Montepulciano, noted for their rich Brunellos and Vino Nobile, are just a stone's throw away.
This is a property of great elegance with interiors straight out of the stable of Ferragamo, designer fabrics, wood and terracotta floors, fabulous high ceilings and wonderful features such as ranging, spacious, well-appointed rooms with antique and handmade furniture. The living room features an authentic Tuscan fireplace, the dining area is beautifully presented and leads into a designer kitchen, the perfect spot for any budding chef to weave their culinary magic. Upstairs there are three beautiful bedrooms each with en suite bathroom.
Outside the villa there are landscaped gardens and lawns, a heated outdoor pool in natural stone, with a pool-house with kitchenette and bathroom, a pergola-covered BBQ terrace, a wood-fired pizza oven and spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
Villa Chiusi is part of the Castiglion del Bosco Estate and comes with daily continental breakfast provided by the estate, a welcome meal, daily housekeeping and full access to all the estates facilities.
Main House - 362m₂ / 3899ft2
• Living room with authentic Tuscan fireplace
• Library/TV room
• Dining room
• Kitchen and laundry room
• Two powder rooms
• Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king size bed, walk-in closet and en suite bathroom
• Bedroom 2 - King, en suite bathroom
• Bedroom 3 - Twin with super single beds and en suite bathroom
Guest House - 47.5m₂ / 511ft2
• Bedroom 4 - King, en suite bathroom
Pool House - 37.5m2 / 403ft2
• Kitchenette and bathroom
• Landscaped gardens with fabulous heated swimming pool
• Spectacular views over the Val d'Orcia - Tuscany's most dramatic landsacpe, with Montalcino directly ahead across the valley
• Use of estates restaurants, tennis courts, spa facilities and golf course