Podere Barberino, TuscanyThis property is no longer a part of our promoted portfolio. Please find below a selection of similar villas or call us on +44 (0)1202 203656 to discuss your requirements.
Podere Barberino, Tuscany
Self Catered, Sleeps 12-20
The location of this villa is superb - almost equidistant on the road between Florence and Siena within a short stroll of the village of Barberino Val d'Elsa. There are few villas on the rental market with a better location.
Barberino Val d'Elsa is a beautiful medieval village surrounded by the green Tuscan countryside between Florence and Siena. Situated along the ancient Cassia road which connects Florence to Rome, it offers a stunning panorama of the Chianti region, close to many of Chianti's great highlights and within around 30 minutes from Florence and Siena.
Podere Barberino is wonderfully located on the slopes of the village of Barberino Val d'Elsa, a medieval village that stretches along the ancient, picturesque country road that links Florence and Siena. The villa itself is walking distance into the village and has the most spectacular views over classic Chianti countryside from the house, its mature gardens and the infinity pool.
The property is divided into two floors with a central tower. Many large doors and windows are designed to let in the fabulous light. From the outside it has the look of a classic Tuscan country home, inside rooms are spacious and airy with very comfortable and up to date furnishings. Brick vaulted ceilings on the ground floor and wooden beams throughout the first floor give the place character and remind you of where you are.
Kitchen comes with two stoves with 8 burners, 2 electric ovens, 1 gas oven, microwave, large Whirlpool refrigerator, coffee machine, dishwasher, water dispenser for cold or warm water for tea. Upon request, the cook is always available to prepare dinners that can be enjoyed sitting comfortably on the covered terrace (table seats 12 to 18 people) with a spectacular garden with valley view.
The house comes with daily housekeeping, WiFi and all first floor bedrooms are air conditioned. There is space for an extra 8 guests at extra cost for larger parties (please enquire for details).
- 6 spacious en suite bedrooms
- Airy and spacious ground floor living area with many doors that can be thrown open onto the gardens and terraces
- Flexible accommodation available from 12 - 20 guests
- Incredible village position below Barberino Val d'Elsa
- Exceptional countryside views over rolling countryside and vineyards
- Central Chianti location
- 16x9m infinity pool
- Lovely grounds
- Walking distance into the village
• Large elegant living space with brick vaulted ceilings including a dining area with table large to seat 12 - 16 guests
• Additional living room with fire place
• Kitchen area, onto terrace with BBQ
• Computer area, satellite TV, CD players, and Hi Fi including CDs
• Laundry Room with washer and dryer machine
• Guest bathroom
• Sauna and gym available on request
• Bedroom 1 - Red Room (Il Ciliegio) with two single beds (or double) and en suite
• Bedroom 2 - Yellow room (La Ginestra) big Junior Suite with king size bed, fireplace and bathroom and shower. Crib corner (on request)
• Bedroom 3 - Green room (Il Pero) king size bed, fireplace and bathroom with tub and hand held shower. Beautiful garden and village view
• Bedroom 4 - Bordeaux room (Il Melograno) king size bed, fireplace and bathroom with shower stall. Beautiful valley and garden view
• Bedroom 5 - Blue room (La Vite) spacious room with 2 single beds (or double on request), bathroom with shower stall. An additional French bed to add on request. Beautiful pool, garden and village view
• Bedroom 6 - White room (Il Mandorlo) Master Suite, king size bed, living area, fireplace with extra single bed and full bathroom with tub and shower stall. Beautiful valley, pool and garden view
• 16 x 9m pool - with extraordinary views overlooking vineyards
• BBQ and dining area
• Large lawns surrounded by flower beds and shrubbery, colourful and Mediterranean plants