Il Cocceto, Tuscany
Breakfast Service Only, Sleeps 12-14
- Bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and dressing rooms
- Air conditioning throughout
- WiFi, Sat TV, PC and printer, hair-dryers in all bedrooms
- Daily housekeeping, breakfast preparation and layout, twice weekly linen change
- Laundry washer dryer machine
- Set in 500 acres of beautiful countryside on the Trinoro estate
- Outdoor sheltered dining patio seating 14
- Vegetable gardens supplying the house with fresh produce
- 6000 square metre garden
- Heated 7x17 metre swimming pool with sheltered dining area, kitchen and BBQ
A spectacular new addition to the boutique Tenuta di Trinoro wine estate, Il Coccetto sits betwixt high mountains, award-winning vines and a wonderful broad expanse of cobalt blue sky. On the doorstep is the town of Sarteano, convenient for shops and bars and close by are the medieval hilltop towns of bustling Montepulciano, famous for its Vino Nobile, Pienza, where local tradition thrives amongst spectacular architecture and Montalcino, at the core of the Brunello wine estates.
Located 300 metres above the valley floor in the southern end of the Val d'Orcia, under 30 minutes to the key towns of Pienza, Montepulciano, Bagno Vignoni and San Quirico d'Orcia and under 45 minutes to Montalcino and the Brunello vineyards.
Points of Interest:
• 30 minutes to the thermal spas in Bagno Vignoni, Bagni San Filippo, San Casciano dei Bagni
• 35 minutes from the train station of Chiusi and the highway entrance
• 1.30 hours from Florence
• 2 hours from Rome
• 2.30 hours from Pisa
Set in the midst of Trinoro's 500 acre award winning wine estate, the property features a superb 17 x 7m heated swimming pool and 6000 square metres of gardens, with a vegetable garden that supplies the house with wonderful fresh produce. The outdoor dining patio seats up to 14 and makes for a superb place to take in the surrounding countryside.
Interiors have been put together by renowned Italian designer Ilaria Miani and are a classic combination of rustic features with modern design that work well to create a superb country home. The six large bedrooms, spread over two floors, are all en suite and come with their own dressing rooms. In addition there are two very comfortable sitting rooms, a dining area that can seat as many as 20 guests and a superbly well-equipped kitchen.
The whole house is air-conditioned and also provides heating for those wanting to experience this amazing part of the world off season. Nothing has been forgotten, from high speed Wi-Fi to hairdryers in all the bathrooms, Satellite TV and a PC and printer for guests use. The villa even comes with its own GPS device to help you explore the Val d'Orcia.
Not only is the villa and its setting incredible, but the staff are a hard working and charming team that make a Tuscan villa holiday particularly easy going. Having the wonderful world of the spectacular Val d'Orcia on the doorstep with its history, beauty and many culinary and architectural treasures is a great treat and makes for one of the best of holiday settings.
• 2 living areas, well equipped kitchen, and dining area seating 20
• Bedroom 1 - king, master, en suite bathroom with bath, dressing room
• Bedroom 2 - king, en suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 3 - twin, en suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 4 - king, en suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 5 - king, en suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 6 - king, en suite bathroom with shower
N.B. Sleeps 12 in 5 kings and one twin, with additional space for infants and children on request
• Surrounded by spectacular mountains and vineyards in an exquisite part of Tuscany's Val d'Orcia
• Extensive lawns and well-manicured areas run into the very vineyards that make the estate famous
• Set in 500 acres
• Vegetable gardens
• Heated 7x17 metre swimming pool with sheltered dining area, kitchen and BBQ
Prices for this
property on request
Please call +44 (0)1202 203656 or email us for further information.