Villa Pearl, St Tropez
Côte d'Azur, France
Chef Service Included, Sleeps 10-12
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Large living area
- Terraces on the first floor
- 6 bedrooms & 5 bathrooms
- 400m2 property and sits on 4000m2 of land
- Private gardens
- Outside living and dining areas
- Air Conditioning throughout
- Satellite TV
- Music System and DVD player
This wonderfully stylish villa is in a privileged position hidden away among the vineyards yet on the edge of the village of Saint-Tropez and just a five-minute walk to the beach. Located next to the Gassin Provence, just off the road leading to Nice and the Route des Plages.
The Villa is ideally located and is only a 5 minute drive to Pampelonne Bay, Nikki Beach, Bagatelle Beach, Byblos Beach, Loulou, Verde Beach and the famous Club 55.
Villa Pearl is a luxurious home away from home with stylish design throughout, quality furnishings and fittings and an enviable garden to make the most of in the summer months. There is a stunning living room with fireplace, a fully-equipped kitchen, TV lounge, six bedrooms, five bathrooms, balcony, covered terrace and pool. There is also a further bedroom for staff.
The living space of Villa Pearl is 400m2 and sits on a piece of land of 4000m2. The Villa has 3 living areas inside along with Terraces on the first floor and on the ground floor, a veranda and pool area running along the length of the house.
The villa is designed to allow guests to relax and enjoy real peace and tranquillity, offering the highest level of service on a catered basis, the villa comes with a private chef, 2 housekeepers and 1 waitress/Maitre D. As well as this there is a property manager to oversee your stay and make travel arrangements and lifestyle management you may want.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the property with dedicated service from the villa staff, driver's service, Champagne reception and canapés plus daily housekeeping. Food and drinks are charged in addition.
Additional services are available on an a la carte basis, please enquire. Please note a security deposit will be requested before arrival.
Living Area - Large Salon, Kitchen/dining room, guest toilet.
3 x double bedrooms with en-suites
1 x Master bedroom and en-suite bathroom with Hammam and Jacuzzi bath.
2 x Double bedrooms that share a family bathroom
Large French doors opening onto the garden/pool area running along the length of the house. Tennis table, American BBQ, Mountain bikes and a heated swimming pool.
Services and Inclusions
The villa is designed to allow 12 guests to relax and enjoy real peace and tranquility while enjoying the very highest levels of service. The staff team includes...
1 Maître D / Waitress / Concierge
2 Housekeepers &
Plus the oversight of the Property Manager, to make travel arrangements and any lifestyle management the guests may want.
Guests are also able to request 'a la carte' services to make their perfect stay such as restaurant and beach club reservations, taxis and transfers, personal shopper, spa treatments, sports coach and events entertainment. Let the team know what you are hoping for during your stay and they will help to arrange your requests for you.
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Concierge services
- Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities
- Driver's service (Long Range 7 Seater Mercedes V Class)
- Dedicated service from the 4 villa staff (1 private chef, 1 waitress/concierge & 2 housekeepers)
- Restaurant, beach club and nightclub reservations
- Taxi/transfers between airport, Pampelonne, St Tropez, and the entire peninsula area
- Helicopter transfers between airport and Grimaud
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Massages, beauty treatments and physiotherapy sessions
- Personal shopper, wine tasting and personal sight-seeing tours
- Yoga, tennis, fitness and sports coaching
- Leisure activities including paragliding, water-skiing, jet-skiing, diving, sailing, golf, polo and horse-riding
- Bespoke event planning and entertainment programme
- Security and close protection
A La Carte Services