Le Pont Romain, Provence
Self Catered, Sleeps 12
- 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms
- Stylish renovation of 18th century property
- Fully-equipped kitchen and TV/snug room with fireplace
- Summer kitchen with BBQ oven
- Swimming pool
- Rose garden and lavender fields
- Views of Bonnieux and Roussillon
Le Pont Romain is located in Bonnieux, known as one of the most impressive of the Luberon villages in regards to both its size and the amenities as you'll find lots of restaurants, shops and markets to choose from.
Dining at Le Pont Romain is a truly Provencal affair. Invariably centred around the knotty old oak table, long lunches and summer soirées unfold to a backdrop of pastel blue shutters, lavender fields and the smoky Luberon mountains. Providing welcome respite from the southern heat, the terrace is cooled with the leafy shade of an ancient plane tree.
Inside, beautifully styled interiors combine traditional features of exposed stone walls and solid stone floors with modern fixtures and comforts, including a wonderfully inviting country kitchen and snug room with a perfectly distressed leather sofa, formerly owned by friend and local author, Peter Mayle.
Bedrooms are extremely comfortable and well furnished, with great sensitivity for the style and period of the house, a former school building dating back to the 18th century. Now fully renovated and impeccably styled, the property is a popular and leading example of the new breed of high quality Provencal villas.
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Open plan lounge/dining area
• Bedroom 1 - double bedroom with king size bed (2m), bath tub (in bedroom), separate shower
• TV room/snug
• Bedroom 2 - double bedroom with king size bed (can be twin) en suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 3 - double bedroom with king size bed (2m), en suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 4 - double bedroom with king size bed (1m80), en suite bathroom with bath and shower
• Bedroom 5 - double bedroom with queen size bed (1m60), en suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 6 - twin bedroom (2 x 0m90), en suite bathroom with shower
Prices for this
property on request
Please call +44 (0)1202 203656 or email us for further information.
- Housekeeping on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Additional housekeeping available
- Excellent chef available
View Wish List
You must be logged in