Domaine Des Côteaux, Provence
Chef Service Included, Sleeps 17
- Professional kitchen and award winning on-site chef
- Winery rooftop garden
- 7 en suite bedrooms
- Indoor gym
- Home cinema
- Heated infinity pool & Jacuzzi
- All-weather tennis court
- Pétanque court
- Children facilities
- Private helipad
A sustainable working vineyard fully equipped to offer you an unforgettable experience of luxury and discovery in Le Crestet, nestled in the heart of the Luberon.
Imagine the sun setting over vast expanses of vineyards and orchards, the highest peak in Provence, the Mont Ventoux, shimmering in the distance. You take a sip from a delightful, organic wine produced from the surrounding vineyards and experience total relaxation as you take in the views from this exclusive, fully staffed residence. A vast array of facilities allow you to enjoy your stay without ever leaving the property, or simply to allow you to explore the dynamic region with renewed energy.
Complete seclusion in a stunning, dramatic location with many facilities and staff. Only 15 minutes away from the bustling Provençal market town of Vaison-la-Romaine.
The pavillons that make up the Domaine des Coteaux were restored with great care for architectural harmony and historical authenticity. High standards of comfort are maintained throughout the property, with particular attention to privacy and independence. Provençal themes inspire the individual décor of each accommodation. The finest large mattresses, Frette linens, and Canadian silk duvets ensure restful nights and productive days.
Rough hewn stone walls and vaulted rooms bear witness to eleven centuries of the site's history. Now modern elements of comfort and state-of-the-art facilities have been added to offer you a myriad of choices for relaxation and rejuvenation; cascading swimming pool and outdoor Jacuzzi, tennis court, pétanque court, gym as well as children's facilities. There is also a shallow area at the pool, protected from the sun ideal for young children.
The ancient sections were restored to combine 9th century charm with the 21st century; medieval reception room, grand vaulted hall, home cinema, wine tasting room and winery meeting rooms.
Savour the region's renowned cuisine and produce in your choice of casual or formal settings without ever leaving the property. The in-house chef will happily prepare your meals using the estate's home grown produce, olive oil and honey.
N.B. This is a working vineyard and owners may pass through, staying in separate accommodation.
• Professional kitchen equipped with 7m (21') custom Bonnet Maetro cooking surface with top equipment, a professional Italian coffee machine, oversized refrigerators and freezers
• Dining area open onto a medieval herb garden, with an adjoining outdoor terrace.
• Outdoor kitchen and poolside dining area
• Medieval reception room
• Grand vaulted hall
• Home cinema room with 200+ DVDS and videos
• Well-stocked library with books in a variety of languages
• Wine tasting room
• Winery meeting rooms
• Bedroom 1 - king size bed with en suite (double sink & shower & bath)
• Bedroom 2 - king size bed with en suite (double sink & shower & full-size bath)
• Bedroom 3 - king size bed with en suite (shower & bath) and Antechamber that can accommodate 2 extra people
• Bedroom 4 - king size bed with en suite (shower & full-size bath)
• Bedroom 5 - king size bed with en suite (shower & bath)
• Bedroom 6 - king size bed, en suite (shower), private terrace, living room with fireplace
• Bedroom 7 - king size bed, en suite (shower), spacious living room and loft bedroom for extra guests
• All rooms come with: Air conditioning / Personal safe / Flat screen television / Sound system / Telephone and answering machine with a personal number