Domaine de Routas, Provence
Self Catered, Sleeps 14-16
- Air conditioning
- Cinema room with Sports and Movies
- Country kitchen leading to dining terraces
- Swimming pool
- 250 hectares with walks and cycle ways
- Views across vineyards
- Award-winning wine estate
Domaine de Routas is located in the small village of Bras, surrounded by countryside and vineyards.
Any self-respecting cave à vin will invariably feature a case or two of Chateau Routas. This award-winning wine estate in the scenic Var region of Provence has been producing tantalising reds, whites and rosés for several decades. At the centre of the estate, is the grand Bastide - a beautifully restored maison de maitre set proudly above prized vines.
• Country kitchen with access to terrace with grill
• Dining room with fireplace
• TV room with Sky Sports and Movies and fireplace
• Drawing room with fireplace, access to two terraces, and views over surrounding vineyards
• Bedroom 1 'Chardonnay' - with king size bed (2m), dressing room, en suite bathroom with bath and steam shower
• Bedroom 2 'Viognier' - self-contained apartment with small kitchen, seating area, steps up to bedroom with queen size bed (1.60m), en suite bathroom with bath and separate shower. Can be accessed independently
• Bedroom 3 'Pinot Noir' - Master bedroom with super king size bed (2m), dressing room, en suite bathroom with roll-top bath, twin wash-basins, separate shower and private terrace.
• Bedroom 4 'Merlot' - with super king size bed (2m), en suite bathroom with shower and bath.
• Bedroom 5 'Malbec' - with king size bed (1.80m), en suite bathroom with bath and separate shower.
• Cinema room
• Bedroom 6 'Grenache' - with super king size bed (2m), en suite bathroom with bath, separate shower and twin wash basins.
• Bedroom 7 'Syrah' - with super king size bed (2m), dressing room, en suite bathroom with bath, separate shower and twin wash-basins.
• Bedroom 8 'Petit Verdot' - Nursery with bunk beds (adult size), sofa bed suitable for one adult and one cot