Bastide Luberon, Provence
Self Catered, Sleeps 12
- Large historical house with contemporary style
- 6 extra large bedrooms each with en suite
- Many generous living areas
- Fitness & Family Entertainment room (cable TV / apple TV / sound system)
- Sound Systems, ADSL with WiFi
- Air conditioning units in bedrooms
- Award-winning landscaped gardens with 7 outside living areas
- Enclosed courtyard with al fresco dining
- Garden kitchen for breakfasts and pool
- Heated 17 metre swimming pool
Located only minutes from Apt, famous for its celebrated candied fruit and Saturday market and minutes from the village of Bonnieux, bustling with cafés, restaurants and first class bakeries, this exceptional Bastide is wonderfully located in the heart of the Luberon valley.
This traditional noble house has been styled with classical features and contemporary flair. Interiors include a large professional kitchen where staff will prepare meals, and a library equipped with sound system and Apple TV. There is an office for moments where work is a must and many rooms have a fireplace if next Christmas is in Provence.
With stunning views of Roussillon and Gordes and sunsets to remember, you can see why the greatest artists found inspiration here.
A very unique property in the South of France where old world charm meets contemporary design and luxury, with extra large bedrooms and full of generous living spaces inside and outside. A fully equipped villa with everything needed to take full advantage of relaxation, but also convenience. Property staff provide full service in the kitchen and house so you can just relax by the 17meter heated pool or explore the landscaped gardens.
N.B. There is a basin with fish at the end of the property which is lovely for enjoying an evening aperitif, but young children should therefore be supervised.
Meander your way past the smaller garden terrace where breakfast takes place (or in the romantic courtyard). The second house, a renovated farmhouse with light bursting in through the large French windows, has a further three bedrooms, a large family room with fitness equipment and entertainment area.
• Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king-size bed, dressing room and en suite bathroom (shower and bath). Connected to Library with fireplace, Bose music system, satellite TV/Apple TV
• Bedroom 2: King-size bed, with en suite bathroom (shower and bath), cable TV/Apple TV
• Bedroom 3: King-size bed, with en suite bathroom (shower)
• Entrance salon, double living room (fireplace & Bose sound system), formal dining room, office salon (fireplace), professional kitchen.
• Bedroom 4: Master bedroom with king-size bed, with en suite bathroom (shower) - satellite TV/ Apple TV, sound system - fireplace
• Bedroom 5: King size bed with en suite bathroom (shower) - cable TV / apple TV
• Bedroom 6: King size bed (can be changed to twin beds) with en suite bathroom (shower)
• Family room with fitness equipment, cable TV / apple TV / sound system , office with possible additional bedding, guest bathroom, garden and kitchen.
FROM £14,461 TO £17,975
- Price based on 7 nights accommodation for up to 12 guests
- Independent caretakers with private accommodation and entrance tend to meals and cleaning
View Wish List
You must be logged in