Villa Llenaire, PollensaThis property is no longer a part of our promoted portfolio. Please find below a selection of similar villas or call us on +44 (0)1202 203656 to discuss your requirements.
Villa Llenaire, Pollensa
Flexible Service, Sleeps 8
Located in a secluded spot between the town of Pollença and coast at Port de Pollença, Villa Llenaire is a peaceful retreat, whilst also being convenient for visiting these charming local towns.View Location Map
Villa Llenaire is a wonderful and stylish family home, with four double bedrooms, a spacious living area and a mass of luxurious outdoors space. This villa is sure to be your home away from home.
Villa Llenaire has been beautifully built in a traditional Mallorcan style, yet has a graceful, modern touch to offer a relaxed, airy and comfortable stay. The spacious open plan living area opens out onto a stunning terrace and mature gardens; the perfect place to relax with a cool drink and unwind to the tranquil sound of the Mallorcan countryside. When the heat of the sun gets a little too much, you will find yourself slipping into the 12 metre outdoor pool that sits proud in these impressive gardens, or enjoying one of the shaded terraces. The gardens also feature a lovely outdoor dining and BBQ area which is ideal for eating the beautiful local produce in a perfect alfresco setting.
A perfect villa for families, the swimming pool is securely fenced for peace of mind. Children will enjoy adventures in the orchard or the garden sandpit, whilst inside Villa Llenaire, the basement playroom is a personal space just for them. There's also a TV snug where the whole family can chill out together in front of a favourite film.
This villa has four double bedrooms, with the master featuring its own private terrace and a generous dressing area, sleeping a total of 8 guests. This villa also comes with a fully equipped gym and ping pong table for a little friendly table tennis competition.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the villa with flexible service. this includes a concierge, open bar, a daily breakfast hamper and one serviced meal (either brunch/lunch or dinner), provided by a private chef 6 out of 7 days with carefully selected wines.
A fully serviced option is available for an additional €160 EUR per adult. This will include an extra serviced meal (either brunch/lunch or dinner), provided by a private chef 6 out of 7 days with carefully selected wines.
- 12m outdoor swimming pool
- Large, mature gardens and orchard
- Alfresco dining and BBQ
- Movie room
- Children's playroom
- Children's garden play area
- Well-equipped gym
- Ping pong table
Super-king bedroom with ensuite shower room and terrace access
Super-king/twin bedroom with private shower room located across the corridor
Master bedroom with super-king bed, private terrace and a dressing room. The en-suite boasts a jacuzzi bath and separate shower
Super-king/twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and balconyView Floor Plan
Services and Inclusions
This operator offers an exclusive selection of some of the finest luxury villas within the French Côte d'Azur and the Spanish island of Mallorca. They have decades of experience in providing impeccable service and exceptional cuisine. Their aim is to ensure you have the perfect summer holiday in luxurious style, whether this is spent by your private swimming pool, enjoying delicious canapés and champagne al fresco, or venturing out to the local beaches and historic towns.
FROM €11,440 TO €24,275
- Comprehensive pre-arrival concierge service to help you plan your perfect holiday
- Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities for your chosen dates
- Dedicated service in resort from the professional villa manager
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast hamper including cereals, fruit salad, yoghurts, eggs (for you to prepare as you like them), fresh bread and pastries, oranges for juicing
- One serviced meal (either brunch/lunch or dinner, according to your preference for each day) provided by your private chef, on 6 days out of 7, served with carefully selected wines
- Early children's supper, where dinner is being provided
- Pre-dinner Champagne and canapés, where dinner is provided
- Welcome hamper with a bottle of Tattinger Champagne, selected spirits, a gourmet tea selection and Nespresso coffee
- Unlimited rose wine, beer, soft drinks and bottled water
- High quality linen, towels, dressing gowns and beach towel, with mid-week change
- Neal's Yard toiletries
- Unlimited Wi-Fi access
- Pre-arrival menu consultation; tailoring menus to suit specific preferences and dietary requirements.