Blue Bay, North IbizaThis property is no longer a part of our promoted portfolio. Please find below a selection of similar villas or call us on +44 (0)1202 203656 to discuss your requirements.
Blue Bay, North Ibiza
Fully Staffed Only, Sleeps 16
One of the most attractive private estates on Ibiza, Blue Bay has a spectacular location on the cliff tops with direct access to its own secluded cove for water sports and relaxation. The estate lies in the northeast corner of the island, approximately 30 minutes from the airport and only a 25-minute ride on the Blue Bay power boat from the beautiful beaches of Formentera.
Overlooking turquoise waters, with its own discreet private access to the sea and multiple rocky ledges, Blue Bay is an intimate hideaway for VIPs, and celebrities alike. It's a perfect getaway for a selective clientele who seek the ultimate in privacy and luxury in one of Europe's most idyllic places. Recently refurbished, the estate benefits from 9.5 acres of real estate (in excess of 40,000 sqm), with 8 bedrooms across 3 original fincas, in over 1100 sqm of buildings. The property is covered by 1,000 exotic palm trees, with koi carp streams and waterfalls, with private walkways and paths between the various facilities of the estate.
You can reach the many sandy beaches of Ibiza within a short drive in Blue Bay's chauffeur driven car or a short cruise by sea in the estate's own motor boat. Guests are looked after by 4 full time hospitality staff and full time concierge – including private chef, concierge, butler, hostess, and all the housekeeping services you would expect from one of the top estates in Europe. A total complement of 25 staff covers guest services, gardens and grounds. 2 Mercedes vans, with drivers, are provided, plus a Jeep Wrangler for guests' own use. You will also enjoy gourmet cuisine, beverages, and front-line VIP table booking for all clubs, should guests request a night out on the town.
For water sports enthusiasts, the estate comes with use of a 22' Mastercraft CSX 220 for wakeboarding, waterskiing or getting to the beach or Formentera. There are also handheld diving jets, snorkels, canoes, a wind surfing board and fishing gear for use at the estate's own private fishing area beside the bay. Yacht charter by prior arrangement. Also by prior arrangement, the owner is willing to make available his own private go-karting track and football pitch at his private mid-island estate.
The Estate Comprises
• 3 beautiful old fincas all redesigned with a mix of contemporary, Spanish and country style, whilst exaggerating the massive Spanish timber and materials used in the original buildings
• The principal finca has a living room which is spacious with materials and colours offering the promise of complete relaxation
• All fincas benefit from peace and tranquillity, sea views and an oasis of palms and rustic ambience
• Much attention has been spent in designing the lighting throughout, to ensure a gentle mix of colour and light to create the perfect ambience throughout the property
• 4 bedrooms in the principal finca, designed using quality materials and finished to a luxury specification, each benefiting from their own bathroom facilities.
• Spacious kitchen and dining areas inside and outside the property
• 2 bedrooms in each of the second and third fincas, with living room and kitchen and dining areas inside and outside the properties
• The master suite of the principal finca is large, with a magnificent bathroom and roof terrace with hot tub, each area of the master suite facilities having huge windows and terraces with views looking out to sea.
Price on application specific to your requirements. 1st June to 1st November prices start from Euro €75,000 per week. 1st November to 31st May prices from Euro €50,000 per week, please enquire.
- 20m infinity swimming pool with uninterrupted views over the Mediterranean sea
- 40m Olympic style lap pool for training (or fun!) located amongst the palms and trees to the west of the property – perfect place to watch the sunset!
- Tennis court with floodlights & tennis house plus equipment for self coaching
- Private cove with plenty of toys for fun on the water
- Mini golf course, designed around a par 3 golf hole to develop the short game
- Huge party room with 3D cinema, games, pool table, focus ball, table tennis
- Large funky lounge area with indoor and poolside bar
- DJ stations for poolside or indoor music, with DJ on request
- Indoor & outdoor fitness facilities, with large air conditioned gym with cybex equipment
- iPad control systems allow guests to adjust their environment to suit themselves
- BBQ area provides outdoor dining with zone for relaxation
- Use of Jeep Wrangler by guests
Sleeps 16 guests in 8 bedrooms (All with en-suite facilities) in 3 old Spanish fincas. Possibility to add extra beds
• A beautiful master suite with super king size bed, private roof terrace
• 7 further bedrooms throughout the estate
• The master suite on the top floor has a hot tub on the roof terrace, a bathroom with bath and his and hers rain showers, with a spectacular view over the infinity pool to the sea
• The main finca has three more bedrooms, one located on the same floor as the master suite and 2 on the ground floor where access is provided to the other facilities
• All fincas and bedrooms benefit from access to audio visual facilities
Services and Inclusions
The estate is fully staffed, with the services of over 25 professionals around the properties and gardens. With a private chef, butler, hostess, driver and housekeeping, your every whim will be catered for during your stay. The private concierge can arrange for everything from day trips, watersports, spa treatments, reservations at the island's restaurants and VIP tables at the best clubs and bars. As you would expect, additional 'a la carte' services can be arranged at request, including yacht charters and access to the owner's personal football pitch and go-carting track. The estate also have generous a generous kitchen garden, so do let the chef know a few months in advance if there is anything you'd like grown especially for your stay!
Blue Bay staff include:
• 4 in the kitchen team
• 6 in the hospitality team
• 4 in the driving team
• 4 in the cleaning team
• Backed up with a team of part time and full time staff at the owners mid island estate who are brought in to supplement the estate services when required
• Blue Bay chauffeur service in two luxury Mercedes Viano vans
• Use of Jeep Wrangler by guests
• All of the bedrooms with complimentary luxury bath and beauty products
• Guests have the choice of our chefs and staff or bringing their own staff
• Security staff can be accommodated in separate accommodation
Various activities available on request:
• Access to swimming tuition on request
• Indoor and outdoor private fitness zones, with access to personal trainer on request
• External terraces for yoga & pilates, with classes on request
• Mastercraft 220CX power boat with skipper by arrangement with concierge (weather permitting & 2 hours notice required)
• Waterskiing, wakeboarding, tubing, or day cruising direct from the property are all possible
• Use of sea toys: handheld diving jets, snorkeling, canoeing, fishing, spear fishing can all be arranged without leaving the property
• Healthcare treatments can be adapted to guests' requirements. Treatments and à la carte massages (physio, sports, relaxation, hot stones care) are provided by a team carefully selected for Blue Bay
• Therapists and beauticians, experienced high-level professionals, including international stylists to advise on personal makeovers are available subject to prior booking
• DJ stations for poolside or indoor music, with DJ on request
• Yoga, pilates, tai chi
• Yacht excursions