Villa Ezzahra, Marrakech
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8-20
- Large 16 x 6 meter swimming pool (Heated on request)
- Spa with three in-house therapists
- Paddle tennis court
- 2 screening rooms with wide selection of DVD’s
- Games room with a full size pool table
- Table Tennis
- 7 ensuite bedrooms
- Extensive gardens with shady terraces
- Air Conditioning
- Internet Connection
Ezzahra is a large luxurious private villa in the Palmeraie, just 15 minutes from Marrakech's Medina and souks and 12 km from Marrakech Menara Airport.
Built as a family retreat, the house is set in extensive gardens with shaded terraces, a large swimming pool, gym, spa with three in-house therapists, a paddle tennis court, two screening rooms and a games room with a full size pool table. Ezzahra sleeps 14 with a staff of 15 so it is ideal for families or groups of friends holidaying together or as a stylish and relaxing venue to celebrate an important milestone.
What makes Ezzahra different is that the price includes all facilities offered at the house, all meals, non-alcoholic drinks, laundry and all hammam, massage and beauty treatments. There is also an optional extra to take the owner's pavilion, which sleeps two and an apartment, suitable for teenagers or accompanying staff.
The house has extensive gardens with shaded terraces, a paddle tennis court, outdoor chess, badminton and table tennis. The swimming pool is 16 by six metres and is surrounded by double and single sun beds; there is also a Berber tent along one side for enjoying a drink in the shade. A separate games room houses a professional size pool table and many board games. There are two screening rooms and a wide collection of up to date DVDs to suit every taste.
Activities close to Ezzahra include horse riding, camel riding, go karting and golf. Staff at the house can arrange guided trips to the Medina and souks and day trips to the Atlas Mountains.
The house has seven luxurious en-suite double bedrooms, each with a dressing room and private terrace - some with open fireplaces. The owner's pavilion, separate from the main house (Additional Cost), sleeps a further two people and features a private sunbathing terrace with a plunge pool, sitting room and kitchen. A separate apartment 50 metres from the main house is ideal for teenagers or accompanying staff (Additional Cost).
Ezzahra's private spa has its own hammam and two private treatment rooms, where guests can choose from a range of beauty treatments, using Kaeline and Dermologica products. Massages, manicures, pedicures and wet shaving for men are all available in the spa, by the pool or on the villa's terraces. There is a fully equipped gym with Technogym equipment. Personal trainers are available by arrangement.
Price is based on exclusive use of Ezzahra villa only for up to 14 guests for 7 nights on an All Inclusive basis. Shorter stays and reduction for 8 guests available, please enquire for smaller and larger groups or short stays. It is possible to accommodate up to 20 guests, please enquire for details.
The house has seven luxurious en-suite double bedrooms, each with a dressing room and private terrace - some with open fireplaces.
The Owner's Pavilion, separate from the main house, sleeps a further two people and features a private sunbathing terrace with a plunge pool, sitting room and kitchen (Not included in the price, additional cost)
Villa Alkhozama is a luxury two bedroom house located next to Ezzahra, which combines contemporary luxury with traditional craftsmanship. Alkhozama, which cannot be seen from Ezzahra, can be rented with Ezzahra or as an independent property, please enquire for prices.
Prices for this
property on request
Please call +44 (0)1202 203656 or email us for further information.
- Price is based on 14 guests in and includes:
- 7 nights’ accommodation with exclusive use of Ezzahra villa only and its facilities (Please enquire for Alkhozama Villa and The Owners Pavilion)
- Staff of 15 led by Maria the house manager who ensures that every requirement is met including menus, leisure activities, excursions and shopping
- Amina, the house cook, has featured in magazines, she can cook a range of dishes including local specialities’ & menus tailored for children
- 3 full time therapists, who offer a range of beauty and body treatments to guests on demand. All treatments ranging from massages to pedicures and hairstyling are included in the price
- All meals and non-alcoholic drinks provided*
- Pool heating as required
- 1 return airport transfer for the group
- One seven seater vehicle with chauffeur is included daily from 10am to 8pm
*Alcoholic drinks are charged by the bottle at supermarket prices plus 20%