Villa El Cano, Marbella
Self Catered, Sleeps 20
- Immense villa in private members gated golf residence
- Villa entrance with electronic gate and videophone
- Wifi throughout the property
- Lift between villa floors, wheelchair friendly
- Heated indoor splash pool and outdoor pools
- 3 Jacuzzis
- Ground-sunk trampoline
- Huge outside catering and dining area
- Large garden/play area
- Satellite TV, DVD & CD
- Air Conditioning
- Incredible views from the terraces
Malaga Airport - 40 mins by car. Puerto Banus - 10 mins by car. Marbella town - 15 mins by car; Golf - 1 min by car
You can walk to the beach in 15 minutes or take a short drive. Situated a two minute stroll from the Villa Padierna, one of the most luxurious 5 Star Hotels on the Costa del Sol which has a particularly famous Spa.
The villa boasts stunning views across the mountains and sea to Gibraltar and Morocco in the distance.
Villa El Cano has been designed to provide luxury; this superbly appointed residence accommodates up to 20 guests in style and elegance in 9+1 en suite bedrooms. Whether you are looking for private seclusion or group entertainment, this is sophisticated living in the sunshine, just a short drive from Marbella.
You'll be treated to stunning views across the mountains and sea to Gibraltar and Morocco in the distance, overlooking a fabulous golf course - and it's just a 15 minute walk to the beaches.
Villa El Cano can host up to 20 guests comfortably, many of the lovely bedrooms and bathrooms have their own balconies - and one has access to a private roof top jacuzzi. The huge terrace has a dining conservatory for 25+ people and is perfect for groups, with a full professional kitchen.
In the grounds you'll find two beautiful pools (indoor and outdoor) with children's shallow end, three jacuzzis, sauna, games area including a pool table and so much more.
N.B. Price is based on exclusive use of the villa for seven nights. Please note that a minimum of 14 night booking is required throughout June, July & August
• Sleeps 20 guests in 10 bedrooms - 9 ensuite
• King, double & twin beds
• Jacuzzi bath in master bedroom
• Private balconies & sun terraces
• Egyptian cotton linen
• In room safes (some rooms)
• Fully air conditioned & heated
• Flat screen televisions
Services and Inclusions
Additional services available at extra cost:
Housekeeping - we strongly recommend you book our on-site housemaid for a number of hours per day depending on your group size to keep the kitchen, lounge, BBQ & shared bathrooms at their best to enjoy during your stay. Cleaning is charged at €25/hour weekdays 9-5pm, Every additional linen/towel change is €15 per bedroom.
Electricity and gas contribution of €300 is included within 7 nights stay outside of the high season where €500 is included. We will take meter readings on arrival and again on departure and any usage over the contribution must be paid on departure to our property manager. We have invested a lot of time and money updating the mechanics of the property to try and reduce energy consumption. Please ask about prevailing gas and electricity rates close to the time of your booking.
Pool and Jacuzzi heating are excluded in our rental rates.
Additional services can be arranged, please enquire
FROM €7,000 TO €25,000
- Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities for 7 nights
- Concierge Service
- All linen and towels provided & changed once a week, we highly recommend extra housekeeping, please see Services
- Gas & Electricity contribution of €300 Euro is included, except in high season of June, July & August where Euro €500 is included. Additional use will be charged, please see Services