Villa Can Tramuntana, Mallorca
Flexible Service, Sleeps 10
- Mountain top location
- Stunning views
- Rural location
- Swimming pool
- Large gardens
- Alfresco dining
- Children's playroom
- Ping pong table
Located in splendid isolation high in the hills on the North-East of Mallorca, Villa Can Tramuntana enjoys stunning views over the neighbouring landscape. Just 25 minutes from Pollença, and 30 minutes from the coast at Alcudia and Port de Pollença, it's also well situated for exploring this part of Mallorca.View Location Map
Villa Can Tramuntana is a beautiful, traditional villa that sits nestled amongst the surrounding trees and peaks, with five spacious bedrooms, large windows throughout, and stylish décor. A light and airy feel make this villa is the perfect space to enjoy the dazzling summer months.
Villa Can Tramuntana sits proud on top of a mountain looking down over its own private valley. The villa enjoys privacy, seclusion and complete serenity, yet is only a short drive from the hustling markets of Pollença or the stunning beach at Cap de Formentor. This villa's real gem is the stunning private swimming pool, accessed from the large, shaded terraces, and surrounded by a plethora of sun beds and a canopied day bed. It is a scene straight out of Hollywood. The adjoining lawn is spacious and the perfect place for the little ones to play, whilst the incredible backdrop of the UNESCO World Heritage Serra de Tramuntana mountains stand in strong contrast to azure blue skies.
The interior of this villa is light, bright and airy, with an open plan layout accompanied by stylish furnishings throughout. There are five generously sized bedrooms in the villa, most with en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom of this luxury villa boasts a striking fireplace and seating area, as well as incredible views. There is also a children's bedroom with twin children's beds.
Children will also enjoy the playroom situated is a cottage in the garden; a space just for them to have fun!
Prices are based on exclusive use of the villa with a flexible service offering, with a concierge, open bar, a daily breakfast hamper and one serviced meal (either brunch/lunch or dinner), provided by a private chef 6 out of 7 days, with carefully selected wines.
A fully serviced option is available for an additional €160 EUR per adult. This will include an extra serviced meal (either brunch/lunch or dinner), provided by a private chef 6 out of 7 days, with carefully selected wines.
Master suite with kingsize bed, ensuite bathroom featuring a separate shower, a dressing room and a balcony
King bedroom with ensuite bathroom
King bedroom with shared shower room
Children's twin bedroom with shared shower room
Lower Ground Floor
King bedroom with ensuite bathroom and separate shower
King bedroom with ensuite bathroomView Floor Plan
Services and Inclusions
This operator offers an exclusive selection of some of the finest luxury villas within the French Côte d'Azur and the Spanish island of Mallorca. They have decades of experience in providing impeccable service and exceptional cuisine. Their aim is to ensure you have the perfect summer holiday in luxurious style, whether this is spent by your private swimming pool, enjoying delicious canapés and champagne al fresco, or venturing out to the local beaches and historic towns.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival concierge service to help you plan your perfect holiday
- Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities for your chosen dates
- Dedicated service in resort from the professional villa manager
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast hamper including cereals, fruit salad, yoghurts, eggs (for you to prepare as you like them), fresh bread and pastries, oranges for juicing
- One serviced meal (either brunch/lunch or dinner, according to your preference for each day) provided by your private chef, on 6 days out of 7, served with carefully selected wines
- Early children's supper, where dinner is being provided
- Pre-dinner Champagne and canapés, where dinner is provided
- Welcome hamper with a bottle of Tattinger Champagne, selected spirits, a gourmet tea selection and Nespresso coffee
- Unlimited rose wine, beer, soft drinks and bottled water
- High quality linen, towels, dressing gowns and beach towel, with mid-week change
- Neal's Yard toiletries
- Unlimited Wi-Fi access
- Pre-arrival menu consultation., tailoring menus to suit specific preferences and dietary requirements.