Villa Faros, Lesbos
Fully Staffed Only, Sleeps 12-16
- Private infinity outside swimming pool
- Inside swimming pool
- Stunning 360 degree sea views
- Satellite TV
- Air Conditioning
- CD and DVD player
- Music System and playstation 2
- 2 private beaches
- Villas own personal Sea Ray boat with Watersports (Additional cost)
- Plenty of outside sitting and lounging areas
- Snorkelling equipment
- Outside dining table
Located just 2km from the fishing village of Sigri on the west coast of Lesbos. Sigri is a small, traditional village where the famous petrified forest can be explored. A quaint traditional Greek village, with a selection of restaurants offering some of the best fish and lobster on the island. Other villages can be reached by car or by boat, Mytilini airport is 1.5 to 2 hours drive on the East coast of the island.
The villa itself is built on a private estate of 120 acres. Its exact location is on the foreland "Faros" (lighthouse); where the boundless deep blue sea surrounds the villa, you couldn’t be closer to the sea! The villa offers two private beaches, one just 30m and the other 400m from the villa. Organic grapes, figs, melons, watermelons, tomatoes, aubergines, pomegranates, strawberries and seasonal vegetables are available during the year. Guests are able to farm their own harvest.
Lose yourself in pure luxury and quiet sophistication at Villa Faros - an incomparable paradise on the Island of Lesvos. Villa Faros has been recently completed by its owners to provide a memorable vacation experience to the most discerning guests from all around the world.
Perched on a peninsula of 150 acres of private land overlooking Sigri Port and the Aegean Sea, Villa Faros comprises a grand resort with extraordinary see views, where tranquility is perhaps the ultimate luxury.
The villa has 360 degree panoramic sea views and is set in beautiful gardens containing Mediterranean plants, flowers and numerous vegetables such as tomatoes, lettuces, grapes and water melons, to name but a few. There is a large decking area around the 120 sqm, seawater infinity pool from which you can relax and enjoy the sea views and the beautiful coastline of Sigri.
Villa Faros has been constructed to the highest standard using only the most luxurious fixtures and fittings of wood and marble. The roof of the villa is a circular window open to the sky. The staircase is handmade by metal and wood materials. The interiors are mainly in cream and yellow with contemporary Italian furniture and bright materials. The huge living space is extremely well equipped with the latest technology (Satellite TV showing all European channels, video, DVD, music system, alarm, American fridge, BBQ and full air conditioning).
Our luxurious resort provides a soothing getaway from the stress of the world. Enjoy spectacular, panoramic sea views. Let sea breezes caress you, or just relax on your private veranda which overlooks the sea. Experience this incredible resort for yourself, complete with outstanding accommodations, attentive service, and a magnificent setting.
An ideal place for families and groups; for people who desire peace and tranquility for inspiration, creation and contemplation. Also recommended for professional meetings, movie or photography shootings and other productions. It can comfortably accommodate 12 +4 people.
Villa Faros is perfect for one or several families holidaying together, who are looking to enjoy a traditional beach holiday far away from the tourist areas. If you want a peaceful location to unwind and enjoy water sports, then this is the place for you ‐ Sigri is not recommended for those that want nightlife and chic shopping trips.
Villa Faros is a wonderful secluded environment for a group of adults who want to get away for privacy and relaxation while away the days sunbathing with the beautiful pool with the amazing sea views take a fishing trip out on Villa Faros' own traditional fishing boat or try your hand at water ‐skiing using the sea‐ray speed boat.
Villa Faros is a painter's or writer's paradise! Derive inspiration from the amazing sea views and the natural vegetation, and watch the traditional fishing boats come home after a day's catch with stunning sunsets.
Price is based on exclusive occupancy of the villa. There is a two week minimum stay in July & August
Lower Ground Floor
• Living room with fireplace
• Living room 2 with 42” TV, DVD Player, Music system and home cinema facilities. For evening entertainment, there is a wooden floor area for dancing or even an energetic workout! Bar area with fridge.
• The hidden gem of this stylish house is the indoor heated swimming pool of 80m2 with hydro massage, swimming waves and the sauna.
• Cloakroom with shower
• Dance studio
• Entrance Hall
• One very large living room (with separate seating areas) and panoramic sea views
• Fully equipped kitchen with ability to cater for up to 30 people
• 2 self contained family apartments – one with kitchenette, double bedroom with ensuite shower room, living room and mezzanine suitable for sleeping up to 2 children, large balcony with views on Sigri; the other with small kitchenette, double bedroom with en‐suite bath and shower room, mezzanine suitable for sleeping up to 2 children, large balcony with amazing sea views
• Access to the gardens; sunbathing area with ample outdoor furniture and 120 sqm outdoor heated, seawater infinity swimming pool
• Lift to access all floors
• Master bedroom with en‐suite bathroom, fireplace, and large balcony with sea views, & extra bed for a young child
• 3 double bedrooms with en‐suite bathroom or shower rooms, all with large balconies and sea views
• Living room/study equipped with internet and fax with sea views
• Lift to access all floors
FROM €16,000 TO €27,000
- Seven nights accommodation for up to 12 adults and 4 children for up to 16 guests
- Full use of the villa, its gardens and facilities
- Meet and greet at airport and guided to the villa
- All towels and linen with mid-week change
- Daily housekeeping from 8am to 10pm
- Professional chef and assistant to prepare and cook breakfasts, lunch and evening meals as required (Please note, food not included and will be charged at cost price)
- Throughout summer enjoy local fruits and vegetables from the villas garden
- Live-in housekeeper, available 24hrs per day
- Bathroom products and tolietries provided
- General maintenance, gardening and pool attendant
- Concierge service to arrange additional services as listed below and advise best places to eat, local information, etc
- Use of Sea Ray Boat with watersports for up to 13 guests
- Day excursions, by boat or yacht, or by car, fishing, etc
- Provide groceries and provisions prior to your arrival (Charged at cost price)
- Private transfers
- Car rental
- Yoga and Spa Therapies on request at additional cost
Services available at a supplement: