Villa San Giovanni, Istria
Chef Service Included, Sleeps 10
- Private heated swimming pool
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Open log fireplaces
- Barbecue area
- Air conditioning
- Widescreen TV and Satellite
- Stunning Views
- PC & internet
- Outside Dining Terrace
- Under-floor Heating
This beautiful Croatian villa is situated in northern Istria, situated within a 4,000m2 (1 acre) plot of land. The eastern coastline of the Adriatic Sea is certainly one of the most beautiful and unspoiled in Europe and is enhanced by more than a 1000 islands.
It is often said that Istria is very similar to Tuscany and it is true. Picturesque villages with old stone houses and cobbled streets, tiny shops and attractive restaurants, and a church with spire or tower, cling to the top of the steep hills with stunning views across fields and woods to the next hill-top village in the distance.
The villa has been converted from an old school house and sits on top of a hill with 360° views over
the sea, Motovun and Grozjnan. The villa has 450sq.m. of living area set in 4,000 sqm. of land. The villa is fully staffed with a housekeeper/cook, maid and gardener. The local concierge can
recommend and book the best restaurants and activities for your party during your stay.
There are three bedrooms on the main level which include one of the Master bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms, all of which have en-suite bathrooms. The Master bedroom has double doors opening up onto its own terrace area. The Main level also accommodates an extremely spacious and well equipped living room with wide screen TV, DVD and surround sound with several large sofas and dining for 10, as well as an additional seating area. Several doors open up along the terrace where further dining and comfortable seating can be found by the swimming pool. There is a spacious kitchen, utility area and storage on the main floor.
A further Master bedroom is found on the upper level along with another twin/double bedroom, again with en-suite bathrooms. The Master bedroom has a private terrace with views towards the Adriatic Sea.
Price is based on exclusive use of the villa and its facilities for 7 nights, small party rates available on request. Security Deposit required.
• 5 bedrooms
• 2 master bedrooms (with en suite bathrooms)
• 3 twin bedrooms (all with en suite bathrooms)
• Living and dining areas with 4 meter high ceilings and spectacular views
• Separate sitting area with open log fire
• Modern kitchen
Prices for this
property on request
Please call +44 (0)1202 203656 or email us for further information.
- 7 nights’ accommodation with exclusive use of the villa and its facilities
- All Utilities
- Maid service 6 days a week
- A housekeeper to cook meals 6 days a week (Breakfast and either lunch OR dinner). The housekeeper will shop for you and provide food receipts which will be payable directly to the housekeeper
- Pool man / Gardener
- Concierge Service
- Additional services available on request