Villa Ana, Dubrovnik
Self Catered, Sleeps 13
- 8m x 4m Private Swimming Pool
- DVD Player
- Flatscreen TV with Satellite
- Air conditioning
- Garage and Parking
- Wireless Internet Access
- Stunning Sea Views
- Al fresco Dining
The location of the villa is the best in Dubrovnik, with a spectacular view of the sea and the old city, opposite the hotel Excelsior, 50m to hotel Argentina and 5min by foot to the old town.
Nearest Airport: Dubrovnik Cilipi (20km). Old Town: 5mins walk. Sea: 100 meters
Situated at the south-east end of the Dalmatian coast, this imposing white stone villa, sits in a superb position, facing the medieval city of Dubrovnik and the island of Lokrum. The historic centre of Dubrovnik is within easy walking distance of the villa (500m) and is a delight to explore, with its lively narrow streets, its museums, churches, mansions, restaurants, theatre and live music.
Villa Ana has been designed in a traditional Dubrovnik style, that perfectly blends in with the classical surrounding, giving a truly authentic mediterreanen feel. The position of the villa is quite peculiar because it sits on on a hill and the whole stretch of its walls climbs up some 30 meters. As such the villa is composed of two separate houses, with a courtyard in between the two, and two maginificent terraces overlooking the old city and the sea. The swimming pool sits on top of the upper terrace and is sourrounded by colourful gardens, with palms and cypress trees. With its stunning backdrop of the sea and the city walls of Dubrovnik, the terrace is perfect for receptions and special events, such as weddings and anniversaries.
WEDDINGS, CELEBRATIONS & CORPORATE RETREATS
Just a few hours away by plane from most European capital cities, Villa Ana is ideal for organising conferences, weddings or other ceremonies. From accommodation to Banquet and catering facilities, flights coordination, and transport, you just need to make one phone call and we will organise everything for you.
Please note that this villa is not suitable for children. Children over 13 years are welcome. Pets are not allowed.
Price is based on seven nights accommodation with exclusive occupancy of the villa for up to 8 guests. Additional cost for up to 13 guests, please enquire
N.B. The prices displayed are converted daily from Euros into UK Pounds, and therefore the prices displayed will fluctuate from one day to the next. All quotes will be provided in Euros.
• 7 bedrooms, one of them with balcony
• 5 bathrooms and 2 toillets
• Spacious living room and dining room
• One fully equipped kitchen and two kitchen-living rooms
• 2 terraces, one with an open kitchen and barbecue
• Max capacity: 13
THE MAIN HOUSE (Suitable for 8 guests)
Terrace, reception, a huge dining and living room plus a kitchen, a tech room, toilette and utilities room.
Two master bedrooms with bathrooms and one has a terrace
2 double bedrooms with one bathroom
(All rooms have views of the sea and old city)
THE GUEST HOUSE
The guest house is split in to two almost identical halves where one has a living area plus small kitchen and a toilet on ground floor and a double bedroom and bathroom on first floor, the other is the same on the ground floor but has an extra single room on first floor. It is Suitable for 5 + 2 + 2 guests.
Prices for this
property on request
Please call +44 (0)1202 203656 or email us for further information.
- 7 nights' accommodation for 8 guests, (Additional cost for up to 13 guests, please enquire)
- Daily cleaning
- Concierge Service
- Return airport transfer to the villa and welcome
- Welcome basket & Booklet
- Mobile phone for local calls
- Private chef – Daily service for preparing lovely meals; cooking service is 300 Eur/day (food, drinks, groceries are paid separately per consumption). We can create some menu proposals and will arrange everything, so once you arrive you know what to expect.
- Villa stocked with groceries prior to arrival and/or Groceries delivered to the villa during stay - groceries are paid according to consumption/bill + transport + 20% service charge
- Yacht and Boat transfers
- Car rental
- Massage and beauty treatments
- Excursions including water sports
Additional services available on request at additional cost;
View Wish List
You must be logged in