Villa Tiha, Croatia's Islands
Croatia's Islands, Croatia
Self Catered, Sleeps 8
- Outdoor swimming pool heated with exercise swim jet
- Various private terraced sitting and relaxing areas leading down to the sea
- Teak Sundeck with outside shower
- Sea side sitting area with jetty and boat mooring
- 8 person Jacuzzi
- Games & TV room
- Wine Cellar
- Remote controlled music to all external areas
- Flat screen TV with Bose surround sound and DVD player
- Terraces with uninterrupted views
- 25 meters from the sea
- Air Conditioning throughout
- Satellite TV
- Wireless internet connection
- Parking Place
Located on the island of Brač, Villa Tiha is in a unique location, just 25 meters from the sea within a beautiful secluded bay. Whilst accompanied by a small number of exclusive houses, Tiha is the last house on a private road surrounded by pure nature. The charming villages of Sumartin and Selca are less than 2km away, one having a lovely harbour, both have a few necessary shops, restaurants and cafes.
Distances:• Split - Supetar (ferry) 45 min • Supetar - Bol 35 km • Split - Bol (katamaran) 50 min • Split Airport – 50 km • Brač Airport - 10 km
Characterised by its unique design, this strikingly contemporary villa offers unbeatable style, functionality and boasts stunning sea views from every corner of villa. It is placed directly on the sea and the beach is just 5 meters from the Villa's entrance. This magnificent villa has been created from large Brac stone work and is complimented by contemporary opening glass sliding walls and balustrades, the result is a place that pleases the senses and relaxes the soul. Villa Tiha consists out of four bedrooms, which some of them are en-suite and one additional entertainment room for guests.
The ground floor of Villa Tiha is connected to a spacious courtyard by large opening glass walls to the south elevation linking the internal and external areas. The ground floor of the villa consists of contemporary spacious open plan living room with feature fireplace, open plan dining area for up to 8 guests, fully equipped modern kitchen as well as an air-conditioned wine cellar, fitted laundry room with washing machine and dryer. For those who have working holiday, there is a study room with all necessary. There is also a TV room fitted with Sony flat screen TV with Bose surround sound and DVD player for guest to enjoy. Here there is also another sofa bed which can be used as extra bed if required.
The two luxurious suites are located on the first floor with an en-suite bathroom and walk in dressing rooms where the occupants are lucky enough to wake up every morning overlooking the breath-taking bay. On the second floor, there are two more bedrooms: a Master Suite with king size bed, en suite bathroom, dressing rooms and South facing open glass walls, large terrace with splendid sea views and another double bedroom.
The terrace is spacious, it includes a fully-equipped outdoor fireplace, dining and sitting area, sun loungers, large swimming pool and Jacuzzi and it is an ideal location for relaxation since it offers extra comfort and majestic sea views. The house faces southwest which means that you can enjoy the sunlight all day long.
Price is based on seven nights accommodation with exclusive occupancy of the villa for up to 8 guests and is offered on a self-catered basis only.
Bedroom Suite 1; with spa oasis, walk in dressing rooms and large south facing terrace
- Bedroom Suite 2; with spa oasis, walk in dressing rooms, large south facing terrace and second private terrace off the bathroom.
Both terraces have uninterrupted views out to sea and the island of Hvar
- Private Bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath, double size shower and twin wash basins
- Master Suite with king size bed by Maxalto, en suite bathroom, dressing rooms and South facing open glass walls, large terrace with splendid sea views
- Bedroom 4; with integrated washbasin corner and working desk and Romeo and Juliet balcony.
Prices for this
property on request
Please call +44 (0)1202 203656 or email us for further information.
- 7 nights' accommodation with exclusive use of the villa and its facilities
- Basic Daily Housekeeping
- Change of bed linen and towels twice a week
- Use of 3 bikes, 2 kayaks and 1 SUP
- Concierge Service
- Tourist Tax
- Electricity, water, gas
- Air conditioning in all areas and rooms
- Under floor heating (If required)
- Pool heating
- External Dining, Garden, Terrace and seafront furniture
- High speed wireless Internet connection
- Range Rover 4x4 with driver
- Sunseeker Portofino 47 motor cruiser with skipper (sleeps 6 people)
- Day trips arranged by road or sea with a guide
- Wine cellar available, stocked with wines and local spirits (paid extra as consumed)
- Private cook or chef
- Additional services as required, please ask
Additional services charged as extra