Villa Rosemarine, Croatia's Islands
Croatia's Islands, Croatia
Chef Service Included, Sleeps 14
- Stunning sea views
- Flat screen satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Computer games consol
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Direct sea access
- Boat mooring at the foot of the property
- Wireless Internet
- Table Tennis
- Resident boat (extra charge) complete with licensed skipper
- 2 Kayaks
- 2 Mountain Bikes
Upon arrival at Split airport just hire a car and drive to the ferry terminal in Split town, this is an easy trip and well sign posted. From Split it is a 40 minute modern car ferry ride to Brac Island, dolphins can often be seen on this beautiful trip. Once on the island it is approximately a 30 minute drive to the villa. It is a straight forward journey.
The villa is 5 minutes drive to the nearest fishing village of Sumartin where you will find a bakery, supermarket and three restaurants and a number of cafe bars. The coffee culture is very strong in Croatia. The large village of Selca is also five minutes away which has beautiful architecture, small shops and cafe bars as well as a few restaurants. There are two new bikes available at the villa, perfect for getting to the villages. A half hour car ferry ride away will take you to the sophisticated town of Makarska, there you will find divine architecture and shops as well as fine restaurants.
Villa Rosemarine is an impressive villa built of Brac stone (the same stone
as the US White House). The villa sleeps 14 people plus baby cot with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. During the winter of 2010 the villa was fully refurbished to a very high standard complete with divine new beds, large French doors, stone floors, antique fire place, Juliette balconies, stone bathrooms with Phillip Starke white ware, new kitchens making it one of the most desirable luxury villas on the Dalmatian Coast.
Being right on the Adriatic Sea the villa lends itself to many activities such as water skiing, scuba diving, fishing and sailing, all of which can be arranged by the villa managers who are available for up to eight hours per day. The villa has two brand new kayaks and two new bikes as well as a table tennis table.
When you arrive at Villa Rosemarine there is a beautiful garden with pines, palms, bougainvillea, rosemary and geraniums. There is also an organic vegetable patch for the use of the guests. The villa is entered through the middle level were you will find three bedrooms and three bathrooms as well as the entertainment room with satellite TV and DVD’s are on hand along with many games including table tennis. There are three terraces on this level.
The top floor of the villa has two bedrooms and two bathrooms there is also a full kitchenette and sitting area with plasma tv/dvd/satellite as well as two terraces. CD players and iPod docks are available throughout the villa.
On the ground floor you will find one large bedroom suite with queen sized bed, bathroom and sitting area, this has a comfortable brand new day bed and French doors leading to the terraces. All three levels are reached by an architectural internal staircase.
The main kitchen and dining room (full cooking can be arranged by the villa managers) are on this level as well as a sitting room complete with antique stone fireplace. The whole ground floor has bi-fold doors that are pushed back giving the villa an indoor/outdoor feel.
Outdoor terraces give plenty of space for relaxing and alfresco dining with a variety of outdoor furniture. From this level there is a lockable gate then 5 steps to another set of terraces, one of which has a Jacuzzi another with a hammock a large day bed with cushions galore. There are a number of sun loungers to be found also. We have just purchased divine wrought iron outdoor furniture, sofa’s and dining settings from Italy.
From here you stroll into the Adriatic Sea, there are steps right into the crystal water. There is also a buoy available to tie up a boat. Villa Rosemarine has a resident boat available for day trips complete with skipper (charged on a daily rate) This can be arranged by the staff at the villa. Two kayaks are available for your use – another great way to see the local bays.
Certain serenity can be found at Villa Rosemarine due to the fact that it is built on a headland with pine trees and wild rosemary growing throughout the garden providing privacy and shade. The villa sits in a quiet bay that has the occasional fishing boat or a passing pleasure boat.
Price is based on seven nights accommodation with exclusive occupancy of the villa for up to 14 guests.
N.B. The prices displayed are converted daily from Euros into UK Pounds, and therefore the prices displayed will fluctuate from one day to the next. All quotes will be provided in Euros.
• Two bedrooms both with super king 2m beds. One of these rooms also has a single bed
• Two bathrooms
• Sitting room with plasma satellite TV/DVD and day bed
• Two balconies, one which is very private
• 2 king size bedrooms
• Three bedrooms (one queen, one with 2 singles and one with 2 singles)
• 3 bathrooms
• Sitting room with plasma TV/DVD and library of movies with new designer sofa
• A games terrace with table tennis table plus balcony and entrance terrace
• King size bed and one single bed with bathroom, Satellite plasma TV/DVD, French doors leading to terrace and the sea
• Main dining room
• Culinary kitchen
• Large sitting room with designer cream leather sofa and bi-fold doors leading to the terraces to the sea
FROM €7,000 TO €15,400
- Seven nights accommodation for up to 14 guests
- Full use of the villa and its gardens and facilities
- Linen and Towels
- Daily Housekeeping
- Concierge service to arrange additional services
- Cook who will shop, prepare, cook and clean up. Offering delicious local fresh food (pastas, seafood, meats on the bbq) which can be decided on a daily basis. Priced at;
Breakfast €10 per person, Lunch €15 per person, Dinner €25 per person
- Generous welcome pack with fresh local produce eg milk, butter, breads, cold meats, cheese, jams, honey, juice, pasta, olive oil etc
- Drinks cabinet with many different liquors
- Drinks fridge full of cold beer, wine and soft drinks which will be charged at cost at the end of your stay
Services available at a supplement:
• Skipper and use of villa Rosemarine boat 22ft powerboat. Price at €200 per day plus €60 for the skipper and cost of fuel
• Provide groceries and provisions prior to your arrival
• Private transfers
• Car rental
• Child care