Villa La Bastide des Virettes, Côte d'AzurThis property is no longer a part of our promoted portfolio. Please find below a selection of similar villas or call us on +44 (0)1202 203656 to discuss your requirements.
Villa La Bastide des Virettes, Côte d'Azur
Côte d'Azur, France
Flexible Service, Sleeps 8
Located in the hills above the lovely village of Tourrettes-sur-Loup, Villa La Bastide des Virettes enjoys a peaceful location and stunning views across to the coast. Just 5 miles away are the beaches at Cagnes, whilst Cannes and Antibes are about 10 miles from the villa. Conveniently, the airport at Nice is just 30 minutes from the property.
The hills around the villa are perfectly placed for hiking or cycling, or for simply admiring the spectacular scenery. The picturesque village of Tourrettes-sur-Loup is full of quintessential cafés, wine bars and boutiques. The town of Vence and the artistic village of St-Paul-de-Vence are 10-15 minutes away by car.View Location Map
The characterful and stunning Villa La Bastide des Virettes is a stunning property tucked away in a calm, peaceful corner of the Côte d’Azur. Sleeping up to 8 guests in sublime comfort across 4 bedrooms, this villa is a haven of luxury and charm.
The main living area, separated by a stunning double fireplace, offers glimpses of the rolling hills to the south and west through its shutter doors whist the baroque-style painted woodwork, delicate antiques and stunning stonework remind you of the property's heritage and class. These living areas lead onto the dining room, where a stone dining table provides ample seating for 8.
Heading outside, your senses will instantly be drawn to the 15m swimming pool which looks like it has been carved out of the hillside stone and also has a waterfall feature. Flanked by palm trees and shady sunbathing spots, this really is an idyllic oasis in which to unwind and relax. An adjoining hot tub, boules court and garden, are also on hand to offer some evening fun and the sun starts to cool. Outside, there are a number of seating areas to choose from, including a covered alfresco dining area, another terrace scattered with sumptuous seating or the loungers by the pool
The Villa has 4 bedrooms, each individually and lovingly decorated with traditional colours, sumptuous soft furnishings and luxurious marble to offer the 8 guests staying here the finest experience. The bedrooms are each air-conditioned for a comfortable night's sleep.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the villa with a flexible service offering, with a concierge, open bar, a daily breakfast hamper and one serviced meal (either brunch/lunch or dinner), provided by a private chef 6 out of 7 days, with carefully selected wines.
A fully serviced option is available for an additional €160 EUR per adult. This will include an extra serviced meal (either brunch/lunch or dinner), provided by a private chef 6 out of 7 days, with carefully selected wines.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (15m)
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Stunning Views
- Alfresco Dining
- Covered Terraces
- Boules Court
- Children's Playroom
- Ping Pong
- Private Parking
- A/C in Bedrooms
1 x Master Double bedroom with a balcony offering views of the garden, pool and sea beyond, dressing room and a large en-suite bathroom also with shower.
1 x Super-King/Twin bedroom with a private balcony and en-suite shower room. (Room - Chambre Bleu)
1 x Super-King/Twin bedroom with a Juliet balcony and shared bathroom also with shower. (Room - Chambre Verte)
1 x Super-king/Twin bedroom with shared bathroom also with shower. (Room - Chambre Turquoise)View Floor Plan
Services and Inclusions
This operator offers an exclusive selection of some of the finest luxury villas within the French Côte d'Azur and the Spanish island of Mallorca. They have decades of experience in providing impeccable service and exceptional cuisine. Their aim is to ensure you have the perfect summer holiday in luxurious style, whether this is spent by your private swimming pool, enjoying delicious canapés and champagne al fresco, or venturing out to the local beaches and historic towns.
FROM €11,440 TO €20,755
- Comprehensive pre-arrival concierge service to help you plan your perfect holiday
- Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities for your chosen dates
- Dedicated service in resort from the professional villa manager
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast hamper including cereals, fruit salad, yoghurts, eggs (for you to prepare as you like them), fresh bread and pastries, oranges for juicing
- One serviced meal (either brunch/lunch or dinner, according to your preference for each day) provided by your private chef, on 6 days out of 7, served with carefully selected wines
- Early children's supper, where dinner is being provided
- Pre-dinner Champagne and canapés, where dinner is provided
- Welcome hamper with a bottle of Tattinger Champagne, selected spirits, a gourmet tea selection and Nespresso coffee
- Unlimited rose wine, beer, soft drinks and bottled water
- High quality linen, towels, dressing gowns and beach towel, with mid-week change
- Neal's Yard toiletries
- Unlimited Wi-Fi access
- Pre-arrival menu consultation., tailoring menus to suit specific preferences and dietary requirements.