Mont Charles, Côte d'Azur
Côte d'Azur, France
Breakfast Service Only, Sleeps 12
- Impeccably maintained, lush Mediterranean gardens
- A secluded property set in the Cap d'Ail hills, yet walking distance to village and close drive to the best night life on the Riviera
- Extraordinary views of the French Riviera's coastline
- Romantic sunsets over the neighboring peninsula of Cap Ferrat
- Cinema room
- Separate guest house for independent guests or private staff
- Fully equipped fitness room with Philip Stark bathroom and Satellite TV
- Air-conditioning throughout property
- Heated infinity swimming pool
- Spacious 200m2 terrace with high quality outdoor furniture
- 10 parking spots
Cap D'Ail, famous for it's natural beaches and turquoise water, with a coastal path skirting ragged cliffs edged by scented pine trees and wild Mediterranean herbs, is an ideal place to discover the allure of the Côte D'Azur. A mere 3 minute drive to the vibrant, energetic life of Monte Carlo, yet nestled in the dramatic hills of Cap d'Ail, is your luxury retreat 'Villa Mont Charles.'
Whether your attraction is the famous Casino de Monte Carlo for exciting rounds of Quarante et Trente, an elegant meal at Alain Ducasse's 3 star Louis XV restaurant in the Hotel de Paris, or adventurous walks along the coastline to the wild coved beaches of Mala for lunch with your feet in the sand, you will be well-served at Villa Mont Charles.
Villa Mont Charles is a rare, 4,000 square metre property that may inspire you to stay put and take advantage of the numerous spots to eat, lounge and read on the elegant outdoor furniture. Enjoy the pampering from the full time staff, whether it's a full breakfast served on the patio with breathtaking views or sunset cocktails while the sky bestows its renowned colors.
Inside the villa is beautifully presented with state-of-the-art finishings. There are 4 fully equipped kitchens for complete independence amongst guests and staff. Just next to the main kitchen is the dining room with a table facing the sea and heated infinity pool.
Through the main kitchen and dining room you have access to a wide 200m2 terrace with numerous lounge and dining areas, Barbecue, and comfy lounge chairs for sunbathing.
The living areas are bright and modern with direct access to the terrace, pool and landscaped lawns. Enjoy convivial dinners around the long marmoreal table with space for up to 14 guests. Tasteful marble sculpted designs on the floor create an atmosphere of elegance and relaxation.
A well-equipped office located on the 3rd floor with a private balcony and inspiring sea views allows for business to continue as usual if required.
A separate guesthouse with 3 spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms offer comfortable, independent living for personal staff and guests. An equipped kitchen and living area provides further independence.
Continue your fitness routine with a state-of-the-art fitness room. There are cardio machines, treadmill, stepper, upright fitness bike, and Satellite TV. A Philip Stark shower bathroom offers luxurious pampering after an afternoon workout.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the property including daily maid service and breakfast service. Groceries are charged locally.
*The housekeepers reside in a separate apartment on the property
● Bedroom 1: King-size bed, air-con, en-suite bathroom with bath
● Bedroom 2: King-size bed, air-con, en-suite bathroom with bath
● Bedroom 3: King-size bed, air-con, en-suite bathroom with shower
● Possibility to make an extra double bedroom on the first floor next to the master bedroom for 2 extra children.
● Bedroom 4: King-size bed, air-con, en-suite bathroom with bath
● Bedroom 5: King-size bed, air-con, en-suite bathroom with bath
● Bedroom 6: King-size bed, air-con, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Daily breakfast service
- 8 hour daily housekeeping
- 24 hour local concierge
- Airport Transfer
- Chef service
- Pool heating 30EUR per day
- Bentley Limousine with chauffeur available at additional cost
View Wish List
You must be logged in