Les Hauts de Vence, Côte d'Azur
Côte d'Azur, France
Self Catered, Sleeps 12-16
- Private 16m saltwater alarmed swimming pool with jet stream
- Outdoor Spa/Jacuzzi for 8 people overlooking the Côte D´Azur
- Bang and Olufsen TV system
- Children's playground area
- Boules pitch
- Electronic gates and 24 hour CCTV
- Separate ‘nanny’ flat available (includes kitchen, bedroom, sitting room)
- Air Conditioning
- Covered summer terrace with outdoor pizza oven and a separate sauna
- Fully enclosed landscaped gardens with lemon trees
3km from the village of Vence; 30km North of Nice lies the picturesque villa, Les Hauts de Vence. Home to arguably the most exceptional views to be found on the Cote d'Azur, taking in the entire length of the Riviera coastline to the dramatic sunsets over the Esterel mountains to the west.
Set on the edge of a national park above the medieval village of Vence, this exceptional property, in secluded grounds, enjoys breathtaking 180° views over the Cote d’Azur to the Mediterranean sea.
A smart, minimalist interior, attractively presented with contemporary furnishings and fine fabrics lends a relaxed, airy ambience to Les Hauts de Vence, harmoniously combining with the secluded panoramic setting to ensure peace and tranquillity in complete privacy. Air conditioning and under floor heating ensure the property is comfortable at any time of the year, while additional facilities – including an entertainment room, covered summer terrace with outdoor kitchen and a separate sauna – provide ample opportunity for relaxed holiday living.
The landscaped gardens are fully enclosed, and include a children’s play area and boules pitch; they make a wonderful backdrop to a gathering or party, in the most fabulous of settings. The 16m salt water pool with jet stream (and heating available) comes with a separate children’s pool, all surrounded with sun and dining terraces from where the magnificent outlook can fully be appreciated.
• Bedroom 1 (Master) with double bed and en suite bathroom including Jacuzzi bath tub 'with a view'
• Covered outdoor dining terrace, large swimming pool and gardens
• Fully-equipped kitchen, lounge with open fireplace, dining area, gym and outdoor terraces
• Bedrooms 2 - 7 all come with double beds and en suite bathrooms, one with an option to have twin beds if preferred
Guest House (Extra)
• Bedroom 8 with double bed and bathroom
FROM £18,377 TO £35,769
- Seven nights accommodation
- Full use of the villa and its gardens and facilities
- Pool maintenance, towels and a supply of linen once weekly
- Housekeeping 3 hours per day
Services available at a supplement:
• Professional local cook to prepare and serve evening meals as many times of the week as you wish or to come in and provide breakfast
• Cooking Lessons can be arranged in the privacy of your own villa or in a local gastronomy
• Provide groceries and provisions prior to your arrival
• Professional driver-guides to drive you around the local area and show you the sights
• Private transfers or be met at the airport and guided to your villa
• Car rental
• Child carers and Nannies
• If requested, high chairs, cots and buggies, DVDs, toys and games can all be provided