Treverra Farm Cottage, Cornwall
Self Catered, Sleeps 8
- Outdoor 15m infinity pool, with hot tub (Shared)
- Large shared garden
- Private terrace with gas BBQ and garden furniture
- Fantastic views of the Estuary
- Walking distance to the beach
- Vegetable garden for guests to pick fresh produce
- Shared large wetroom with hot showers, perfect after the beach & surfing!
- Selection of wetsuits & body boards for guests’ use
- Plasma TV with Wii games consoles
- WiFi throughout
- 2 Sky boxes and 2 DVD players
- I-Pod Docking station
- Crestron music downstairs
- Dishwasher & Washing Machine
Treverra Farm Cottage is located on a 14 acre site in Rock with panoramic views over the Camel Estuary, in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Porthilly Cove is just a 10 minute walk across the fields (Or 15-20 minutes by country road) and the centre of Rock only a few minutes’ drive away. The picturesque fishing port of Padstow, with Stein’s renowned restaurants and cookery school, is a short ferry ride across the estuary.
The wealth of activities on offer locally has made Rock one of Cornwall’s most popular holiday destinations. In addition to a well known links course at the St Enodoc Golf Club, sailing, waterskiing and windsurfing can be enjoyed in the safe haven of the estuary, while the surf beaches on the open coast at Polzeath and beyond are just 10-15 minutes drive. For cyclists, the Camel Trail is a 17 mile traffic-free route that runs from Bodmin to Padstow along the banks of the Estuary.View Location Map
Treverra Farm Cottage sleeps up to 8 people on a 14 acre site with spectacular views across the Camel Estuary. The cottage has been refurbished and decorated to a very high standard and is set in landscaped gardens with an outdoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and tennis court.
The cottage shares the site and facilities with Farmhouse next door, which sleeps 10 and can also be rented on select weeks, either on its own or in combination with the cottage to create an exceptional private resort. Details and images of the Farmhouse are not yet on the site, but can sent on request.
Treverra Cottage is let self-catered on a weekly basis.
The cottage was built in the 1700’s and has just undergone a two year restoration programme. It has been finished and decorated to a very high standard and is furnished with eclectic mix of English and Scandinavian antiques.
The Cottage consists of an open-plan kitchen/dining area with Rayburn range cooker, study, cloakroom with shower and beamed sitting room with open fireplace and wood-burning stove. A TV room with wall mounted plasma screen and games console doubles as a twin bedroom and playroom.
Upstairs are 1 twin and 2 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. All the bedrooms are designed for comfort with sprung beds, goosedown bedding and Egyptian cotton sheets. Each bedroom is decorated on a different theme with antique furniture, quilts and throws
Despite its traditional charm, Treverra is completely wired for sound and vision with a networked Crestron music system across all the ground floor rooms and wifi throughout. There are 3 TV screens, 2 Sky boxes, 2 DVDs and Wii console. Each of the upstairs bedrooms has an i-pod docking station.
The cottage has its own terrace with gas barbecue and garden furniture and shares a large garden with the main farmhouse. Both properties have access to the tennis court, vegetable garden and an outdoor 15m infinity pool, with hot tub and pool house. A large wetroom with hot showers, adjacent to the garage, provides ample storage for surfboards and wetsuits as well as buckets, spades and fishing nets. A selection of wetsuits and body boards are kept on site for guests’ use, although we cannot guarantee to cater for every size.
Price is based on seven nights self catered accommodation with exclusive occupancy of the villa for up to 8 guests.
The Cottage offers 3 ensuite bedrooms upstairs - 2 doubles and 1 twin room.
There is a fourth bedroom with twin beds downstairs that is also a playroom/TV room for children.
Services and Inclusions
Price includes :
* Seven nights’ accommodation for up to 8 guests
* Full use of the villa and its gardens and facilities (Garden, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, tennis court and vegetable garden is shared with the Main House)
* Utilities including water, gas and electricity
* All linen, towels and pool towels are provided and changed on a weekly basis
* Midweek clean and tidy
* Starter Pack on arrival to include tea, coffee, home made jam, granola, freshly baked bread and cake, butter, milk and eggs. A stock of household basics such as binbags, washing up liquid and cleaning cloths are also supplied.
* Final Cleaning
* Wifi Internet
* Local contact for any problems or queries throughout your stay
Additional Services available. There is a resident on site chef to provide full on catering or drop in food to fit with clients requirements. Additional maid service, grocery deliveries, driver service, car hire and much more can be arranged, please enquire.
Luxury Stays England alongside Luxury Ski Chalets Chamonix