Shalmar Hollow, Cornwall
Self Catered, Sleeps 12
- Outdoor heated seawater swimming pool which is gated
- 3 different terrace areas
- Outdoor firepit
- Swing and mini trampoline
- 2 outdoor showers to rinse off sand
- Spacious boot/utility room and separate drying room
- Sky TV
- Children’s toys and books
- Large landscaped garden
Located in a secluded spot just 6 minutes walk from Porthilly cove in Rock, this beautiful family home is set in large gardens and enjoys wonderful views across the estuary.
The spacious accommodation is laid out over two floors and sleeps 12 comfortably across 6-7 bedrooms, with 3 separate reception rooms and a well appointed large open plan kitchen/dining area. The interior has been decorated to a very high standard in a contemporary natural style.
On the ground floor is a large open plan kitchen/ dining area with double doors opening onto the garden. The kitchen is well equipped with an Aga, electric oven, two fridges and a freezer and there is a large utility and drying room. Adjacent to the kitchen is a cosy TV room with fireplace and beamed ceiling and an airy conservatory with sofas which leads onto a sheltered patio. A staircase from the dining area leads to an elegant mezzanine sitting room and study with picture windows overlooking the estuary and a large timber decked terrace.
The sleeping accommodation is cleverly laid out in 3 family suites. On the first floor is the master bedroom suite with king size bed, balcony, dressing room and ensuite bathroom. Just across the corridor is a charming twin room. A further double bedroom with balcony shares an adjacent bath/shower room with a double bunk room, with pullout and a large single bedroom. On the ground floor is the third bedroom suite, with double bedroom opening onto a patio with and adjacent single bedroom/child’s room. There is a separate bathroom with large walk in shower and a downstairs cloakroom.
The sheltered garden has 2 separate terraces with an outside firepit and a heated outdoor pool with gated access.
Price is based on seven nights accommodation with exclusive occupancy of the villa for up to 12 guests.
The villa boasts 3 family suites
Master bedroom suite with king size bed, balcony, dressing room and ensuite bathroom.
Just across the corridor is a charming twin room.
A further double bedroom with balcony shares an adjacent bath/shower room with a double bunk room, with pullout and a large single bedroom.
Third bedroom suite, with double bedroom opening onto a patio with and adjacent single bedroom/child’s room.
There is a separate bathroom with large walk in shower and a downstairs cloakroom.
Services and Inclusions
Additional Services available. There is local chef to provide full on catering or drop in food to fit with clients requirements. Additional maid service, grocery deliveries, driver service, car hire and much more can be arranged, please enquire.
Prices for this
property on request
Please call +44 (0)1202 203656 or email us for further information.
- Seven nights’ accommodation for up to 12 guests
- Full use of the villa and its gardens and facilities
- Utilities including water, gas and electricity
- All linen, towels and pool towels are provided and changed on a weekly basis
- Midweek clean and tidy
- Starter Pack on arrival to include tea, coffee, home made jam, granola, freshly baked bread and cake, butter, milk and eggs. A stock of household basics such as binbags, washing up liquid and cleaning cloths are also supplied.
- Final Cleaning
- Wifi Internet
- Local contact for any problems or queries throughout your stay