Mas De La Rube, Cap Ferrat
Côte d'Azur, France
Fully Staffed Only, Sleeps 10
- Five bedrooms
- Six ensuite shower rooms
- Open parking for five vehicles
- Reversible air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Audio sound system
- Master suite with two balconies, sea views
- 3 of the bedrooms have sea views
- Bedroom with extensive terrace
The beauty of the forested peninsula between Nice and Monaco has always attracted the rich and famous, artists, musicians and film stars, drawn to it by the light, the peace, the views of that cobalt blue sea and the craggy Provençal coastline. The bay of Jean de Cap Ferrat is world-renowned as one of the five most beautiful stretches of coast in the world. Now imagine a tranquil waterside garden that is part of that classic bay, framed by two dramatic headlands, where an infinity pool seems to stretch to the horizon and steps lead down to the sea.View Location Map
Mas de la Rube stands in beautifully manicured garden surrounded by water on three sides. This is the unique setting for what is in effect, one of the world’s most exclusive and personal private villas. Our clients love the arrival at this wonderful house, whether they arrive by road (there is sheltered parking for up to 5 cars) or from the sea, mooring a yacht nearby perhaps and arriving at the villa by launch.
The house is as dramatic as the arrival. When the sun shines (and it shines often), spacious living areas become almost seamless extensions of shaded outdoor areas for entertaining, dining or simply relaxing. Every room in the house has its own special view, and guests often feel as though the house itself could be sailing the ocean, wafted by gentle breezes.
Inside, designers have created a cool, spacious setting to match the lifestyle that only a very select few can experience. To stay at Mas de la Rube for even a short period is to enjoy a style of living that even the world’s finest hotels cannot rival. This is a totally private domain, yet fully-equipped, serviced, discreetly and expertly staffed, secure and luxurious, with every facility that one could wish for, in terms of welcome, housekeeping and entertainment.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the Villa on a fully staffed basis. Food and drink charged locally in addition.
Master suite with two balconies, sea views
3x bedrooms each with sea views
1x Bedroom with extensive terrace overlooking landscaped garden
Services and Inclusions
The service package is as flexible and comprehensive as you decide to make it. Our staff have been trained to use every one of the many facilities available. But more important is the fact that you can specify exactly what additional services you may require and how you wish to be treated. We are used to providing á la carte options such as chauffeured limousines, spa technicians, helicopter transfers, yacht charters, out-of-hours villa staffing and much more. We will arrange everything according to your needs - you just let us know what you require!
- Warm welcome with champagne and flowers
- Seven nights luxury accommodation
- Daily Cleaning
- Villa Manager (non-resident)
- 2 full-time housekeepers
- Chef covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours) – Food & Beverage at extra cost.
- Complimentary soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee
- Towels, Robes and Slippers
- 1 Butler covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours).
- Concierge service
- Supply and change of bed linen twice a week
- Supply and change of towels, as required
- Luxury toiletries L’Occitane en Provence in all the bathrooms
- Cleaning at the end of the stay
- Airport transfers & Taxi services
- Traditional or Luxury Car rental
- Driver / Chauffeur / Limousine services
- Helicopter Transfer
- Massage / Beauty Treatment / Hair Dresser / Personal Trainer (villa Massage room & Fitness area)
- Food & Beverage
“A LA CARTE” Services: