La Tosca, BordeauxThis property is no longer a part of our promoted portfolio. Please find below a selection of similar villas or call us on +44 (0)1202 203656 to discuss your requirements.
La Tosca, Bordeaux
South West France, France
Breakfast Service Only, Sleeps 12-15
In the summer breeze sail boats ply the tidal waters of the bay of Cap Ferret. Sun-weathered fishing boats loll on the horizon, their submerged nets gathering up unsuspecting prey. Lining the shore, undulating sand beaches soften the meeting between land and sea. The beautiful villa, La Tosca, steps directly onto the beach with vast lawns to take in the sea air.
The nearest airport is Bordeaux Merignac approximately a 30 mins drive and Bergerac airport, 1 hour.
Pushing through the sand, the wrought-iron garden gate of La Tosca leads directly onto the bay. From there, a barefoot walk along the beach in either direction leads to summer restaurants and ad hoc oyster bars, under water treasures served with chilled muscadet on elbow-to-elbow tables.
The Asiatic influence at La Tosca extends beyond a choice selection of Eastern furnishings and garden focal points - the villa staff provide Oriental levels of dedication to guests. An attentive villa manager helps guests discover the local region from Day 1, and housekeepers who visit six days per week neatly lay-out a French breakfast on the covered dining terrace overlooking the bay.
Beautifully-tended gardens of lawns and iridescent borders surround a 15m lap pool, book-ended with day-beds, smothered with cushions. Kayaks are provided for the beach, with table tennis and trampoline also available on-site.
The near region is rich in cultural diversity and interest, one can enjoy recreational as well as educational experiences- Paragliding at Dune du Pyla - Cycling in the beautiful pine forests - Discovering the fabulous treasures of the Bordeaux wine region.
Please note prices exclude a compulsory 10% government tax
- Home cinema
- Office area
- Air-conditioning (bedrooms)
- 5 bedrooms
- Beach access
- 15m ecological swimming pool
- Table tennis and trampoline
- Boules court
• Fully-equipped professional kitchen
• Dining room with open fireplace and French doors leading onto terrace
• Cinema room with DVD library
• Library with open fireplace
• 'La Verandah' - double (or twin) bed with en suite shower, wheelchair access to private terrace
• Office area
• 'Le Bassin' - king size (can be twin) bed with en suite, private verandah
• 'La Fôret' - king size (can be twin) bed with en suite
• 'L'Eau Vive' - master suite, King size bed, en suite double shower and double size Jacuzzi. His/her dressing rooms and private terrace overlooking the sea and pool
• 'Le Confort' - king size with en suite shower
• 'La Vue' - king size bed, 360° sea and forest view, en suite separate shower and bath
Lower Ground Floor
• Independent studio with access via garden or ground floor. Includes a small kitchen and two double (or twin) bedrooms each with en suite shower
FROM £7,148 TO £28,000
- Price based on 7 nights accommodation for up to 15 guests
- Housekeeping included 6 hours per day, 6 days per week
- Daily French breakfast
- Additional housekeeping available at additional cost
- Private Chef service available at additional cost
- Concierge service 8am - 8pm daily
- Butler and Waiter service (High Season only)
View Wish List
You must be logged in