Villa Kathleen, AntiguaThis property is no longer a part of our promoted portfolio. Please find below a selection of similar villas or call us on +44 (0)1202 203656 to discuss your requirements.
Villa Kathleen, Antigua
Chef Service Included, Sleeps 6-14
The palms in the mature tropical gardens rustle in Antigua's gentle, warm breeze as Kathleen basks in Caribbean sunshine, proud of her 13,000 ft² of superbly relaxed living space and a prime position overlooking the neighbouring Leeward islands of Montserrat and St Kitts, as well as two picture perfect bays of white sand and sparkling water.
The villa is one of the few on the island with a full-sized, floodlit tennis court. It has a beautiful infinity edged pool, a pool deck jacuzzi and well-equipped gym - all perfectly positioned to take in the views. There's also a full complement of staff including housekeeping, gardening and security, a tremendous chef (and assistant) who delights in dazzling you with her flare for delicious local and international dishes and an affable driver, called Otis, who will greet you at the airport with a broad smile and look after you for the rest of your stay. He can also concoct a very decent cocktail... You can walk to the local beach quite easily, its only 5 minutes, but the great joy of Kathleen is that it comes with two 7 seater MPVs and a Land Rover Discovery for trips out, so you're always able to get wherever you want, without worrying about directions and the state of the roads.
The interiors are beautifully designed, wired up with WiFi, satellite TV, Blue Ray, iPod docks and LCDs. The lovely neutral shades, marbled floors and high vaulted white ceilings all conspire to create a feeling of calm and relaxation. The large spacious rooms flow into one another and spill out onto the substantial terraces through French doors. There's relaxed seating and lounging aplenty and, of course, the infinity pool and Jacuzzi. The terrace is set up for dining too with a carefully placed table that overlooks Galley Bay, where the sun sets dramatically in the evenings at the end of perfect winter days. There is also a conservatory area, a fully equipped gym and seven air conditioned bedrooms with en suite bath and shower rooms, iPod docks and large wardrobes. All around are floor to ceiling external doors and large picture windows.
- Panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea, St Kitts and Montserrat
- WiFi, telephone, DVD player and Satellite TV
- 3 chauffeur driven vehicles
- Fully equipped gym
- 13,000 square feet of living space
- Infinity Pool
- Private full sized tennis court
- Private two acre tropical garden
- Beach 5 minute walk away
- Basketball hoop
- Beach cricket equipment
• Bedroom 1: Master/King with private terrace, en suite bathroom with large shower, walk in wardrobe, large flat screen TV and Blue Ray player
• Bedroom 2: King/ Twin bedroom with shared terrace, family bathroom with bath tub
• Bedroom 3: King with shared terrace, shared bathroom with bedroom two
• Bedroom 4: King with private terrace and en suite bathroom
• Bedroom 5: King with private terrace, walk in wardrobe, en suite bathroom and private terrace
• Bedroom 6: King, with private terrace and en suite bathroom
• Bedroom 7: King, with en suite bathroom
• Two acres of lush, tropical garden flourishing with bougainvillea, palm trees and plants
• Terraces with dining and sitting areas, shady spots and infinity pool, tennis court and jacuzzi
• Magnificent views of the Leeward islands of Montserrat and St Kitts as well as vistas of 2 sandy bays and spectacular sunsets