The Hill Club, Antigua
Self Catered, Sleeps 8
- Panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and Nelsons Dockyard, the Slipway Marina and Fort Berkeley
- WiFi, telephone, DVD player and Cable TV
- Gas BBQ grill
- 2 x large fridge-freezers, ice-maker, 4 burner stove, dishwasher
- All linens, washer/ dryer machines
- Safe, Parking on site
- Alarm system
- Infinity Pool
- 15 minute walk to Pigeon Beach
- Water taxis to Galleon Beach for excellent off-shore snorkelling
- 5 min walk to restaurants
- Very well located for swimming, hiking, horse riding, deep sea fishing, sailing, off-shore snorkelling, tennis & squash, some of the island's best sightseeing
- Close to other amenities of English Harbour - supermarkets, restaurants in Nelson's Dockyard, English Harbour and the Slipway Marina
The Hill Club overlooks Nelson's Dockyard and Ordinance Bay with far reaching views out to sea to Fort Berkeley and the Pillars of Hercules. The view is framed on either side by Shirley Heights to the East and Pigeon Point Hill to the West, making this undoubtedly one of the best views in the Caribbean.
The villa is only a few minutes walk from all the facilities, day and night life of English Harbour and the marina. Pigeon Beach is within walking distance (15 min walk) and Galleon Beach (off-shore snorkelling) can be reached by water taxi from Nelson's Dockyard. Both beaches offer safe swimming and snorkelling and a bar/restaurant. For big waves and surf, Half Moon Bay is a local favourite.
Huge 50 foot living space with kitchen, dining and lounging areas open to the outside via walls of bi-folding glass doors. Spacious front and rear verandahs continuous with the living space offering outside relaxation and eating areas. The front verandah leads onto the pool area and the rear verandah to a lush tropical garden. Completely separate air conditioned TV den and library with cable television and DVD player.
• All bedrooms are air conditioned and have en suite bathrooms
• Bedroom 1: Master with king size bed and adjoining dressing area with outdoor terrace and views to Nelson's Dockyard
• Bedroom 2: Two singles or king size bed with balcony overlooking the garden, en suite bathroom
• Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, single daybed/settee and outdoor terrace with views to Shirley Heights
• Bedroom 4: Two singles or king size bed and a single daybed/settee with adjoining dressing area and balcony overlooking the tropical garden
Beautiful mature gardens with palm trees and bougainvillea stretching down towards the bay with magnificent views over Nelson's Dockyard and English Harbour.
There can be few better views in the Caribbean - overlooking the spectacular waters and landscape of the English Harbour area with Galleon Beach below.