Harbour Hill, Antigua
Self Catered, Sleeps 6-12
- Spacious New England style interiors
- Study area with library and printer
- Air conditioned bedrooms with ceiling fans
- 5/6 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Spacious, well equipped kitchen with US Style fridge with drinks facility
- Walking distance to beaches, restaurants, bars, shops and sports facilities around English Harbour
- Wide terraces with spectacular sea views
- Air conditioned gym
- Gas BBQ and choice of outdoor dining areas
- Large sea facing private swimming pool
Harbour Hill is extremely well positioned, with great access on foot to the surrounding beaches, shops, bars and restaurants in this lively area of Antigua brimming with atmosphere and local Caribbean vibe.
Emerge through French doors in the morning onto one of the villa's extensive terraces, rub the sleep out of your eyes and blink into the spectacular view of Falmouth Harbour below. An array of gleaming white yachts, neatly bobbing at anchor and verdant hillsides beyond are unmistakeably Antiguan sights and wonderful to behold.
Harbour Hill is available on a 3 or 6 bedroom basis with a corresponding price range. It comes with an array of excellent facilities including an air conditioned gym, air conditioned bedrooms, a spectacular sea facing pool, lovely wide terraces and superb, spacious living areas. There's also WiFi, Sat TV/ DVD and a Bose sound system.
The property has a New England colonial sort of style about it, surrounded by more than ample terraces and 1.5 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens that provide wonderfully sunny as well as lovely shady spots. There are sea views all around from inside and out. The living area is open-plan and opens out onto the terraces and pool area, with a separate study, with a small library, printer and internet connection. There is no PC so you do need to bring a laptop. In the kitchen, there's an oversized American style fridge with drinks facility and a large dishwasher. More French doors open from here onto the pool area and terraces. As well as having an ample oven and hobs there's also a very good outdoor gas BBQ and all around are a choice of dining areas.
On the main floor there are four bedrooms, three good sized doubles with one master bedroom and one smaller double.
• Bedroom 1: Master, en suite bathroom, large private terrace with harbour & sea views
• Bedroom 2: Double, en suite bathroom, harbour views
• Bedroom 3: Double, en suite bathroom, garden views
• Bedroom 4: Smaller double, private bathroom across the hall, garden views
• Bedroom 5: Double, en suite bathroom, dressing room, sea views
• Bedroom 6: Double, en suite bathroom, dressing room, sea views
• 1.5 acres of pretty landscaped gardens and terraces overlooking Falmouth Harbour
• Gas BBQ and choice of outdoor dining areas
• Large sea facing private swimming pool
• Air conditioned gym