Villa Tuffariello, Amalfi Coast
Amalfi Coast, Italy
Chef Service Included, Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Satellite TV, DVD, Music system, Computer, telephone/ Fax
- Utility room with washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove/ oven/ microwave
- Turkish bath/ Hammam
- Al fresco dining
- Number of lovely large terraces overlooking Positano and the sea
- Lovely pool and pool deck area with bar and high quality outdoor furniture
- Open air Jacuzzi
- BBQ and Pizza oven
The first thing that anyone will do on entering the gates of this lovely villa for the first time is head down to the terrace to gaze at the truly magnificent views over Positano and the sparkling blue sea beyond. It's a photographer's dream, a rare and very special location and something that will never leave the memory. On inspecting the rest of the property you will find that there's a great deal to admire.
Positano beach is a 15 minute walk away and the heart of the village 10 minutes.
The terraces are more than satisfyingly spacious, and on at least three levels, so that there are glorious spots to eat, lounge and read - a perfectly organised combination of sunny and shady spots to suit all needs. The pool itself is surprisingly large for a private villa on the hillside of Positano and comes with a fabulous terrace area complete with bar and high quality outdoor furniture. Of course there's a BBQ area and even a pizza oven. Perhaps the greatest pleasure of all is taking dinner or cocktails on the terrace, watching the busy merriment of boats coming home in the evenings, people strolling out to dinner through the mazy village streets and the cacophony of colours that mark the buildings and rooftops of this amazing place. There are few views to beat these in Italy and certainly there are no better in Positano.
Inside, the villa is beautifully presented with a brand new kitchen for 2014, spacious living areas and six bedrooms, each with private bathroom, magnificent sea views, hair dryer, air conditioning and satellite televisions. Positano's sunny mornings and spectacular views are inspirational. After waking up you'll notice the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the delightful staff will be at hand to present you with your first creamy cappuccino of the day. They'll be happy to help you plan your day - maybe a boat trip to explore the coastline's secret coves and beaches, a rummage through the elegant boutiques of the village, or simply relax by the villa's own private swimming pool.
• Bedroom 1 - queen bed, air conditioning, en suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 2 - queen bed, air conditioning, en suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 3 - queen bed,, air conditioning, en suite bathroom with outdoor shower
• Bedroom 4 - twin bed, air conditioning
• Bedroom 5 - queen and single bed in pool house, air conditioning, en suite bathroom with shower, kitchenette, small terrace
• Bedroom 6 - Li Galli Annex queen bed, air conditioning, en suite bathroom with shower
• Gardens with pretty flower beds and extensive terraces with lovely trees
• Swimming pool
• BBQ and Pizza Oven