Villa Tuffariello, Amalfi Coast
Amalfi Coast, Italy
Bed & Breakfast, Sleeps 12
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Gym Facilities
- Views Over Postiano and the Sea
- Walking Distance to Village
- Terrace and Alfresco Dining Area
- BBQ & Pizza Oven
- Air-Conditioning (Bedrooms)
- Sound System
The first thing that anyone will do on entering the gates of this lovely villa for the first time is head down to the terrace to gaze at the truly magnificent views over Positano and the sparkling blue sea beyond. It's a photographer's dream, a rare and very special location and something that will never leave the memory. On inspecting the rest of the property you will find that there's a great deal to admire.
Positano beach is a 15 minute walk away and the heart of the village 10 minutes.
The terraces are more than satisfyingly spacious, and on at least three levels, so that there are glorious spots to eat, lounge and read - a perfectly organised combination of sunny and shady spots to suit all needs. The pool itself is surprisingly large for a private villa on the hillside of Positano and comes with a fabulous terrace area complete with bar and high quality outdoor furniture. Of course, there's a BBQ area and even a pizza oven. Perhaps the greatest pleasure of all is taking dinner or cocktails on the terrace, watching the busy merriment of boats coming home in the evenings, people strolling out to dinner through the mazy village streets and the cacophony of colours that mark the buildings and rooftops of this amazing place. There are few views to beat these in Italy, and certainly there are no better in Positano.
Inside, the villa is beautifully presented with a quality kitchen, spacious living areas and six bedrooms, each with private bathroom, magnificent sea views, air conditioning and satellite televisions. Positano's sunny mornings and spectacular views are inspirational. After waking up, you'll notice the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the delightful staff will be at hand to present you with your first creamy cappuccino of the day. They'll be happy to help you plan your day - maybe a boat trip to explore the coastline's secret coves and beaches, a rummage through the elegant boutiques of the village, or simply relax by the villa's own private swimming pool.
The prices are based on exclusive use of the villa to include a daily continental breakfast and housekeeping service.
Additional services are available on request.
Please note, that there is a long flight of steps (180) to reach the villa on the hillside from the main road. On arrival/departure, the villa provides a porterage service.
• Bedroom 1 - queen bed, air conditioning, en suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 2 - queen bed, air conditioning, en suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 3 - queen bed,, air conditioning, en suite bathroom with outdoor shower
• Bedroom 4 - twin bed, air conditioning
• Bedroom 5 - queen and single bed in pool house, air conditioning, en suite bathroom with shower, kitchenette, small terrace
• Bedroom 6 - Li Galli Annex queen bed, air conditioning, en suite bathroom with shower
• Gardens with pretty flower beds and extensive terraces with lovely trees
• Swimming pool
• BBQ and Pizza Oven
FROM £17,688 TO £21,821
- Pre-arrival concierge service
- Daily housekeeping (5 hours per day)
- Daily served continental breakfast
- Porterage service on arrival/departure
- Bed linen and towels
- End of stay cleaning
- Extra staffing hours/ housekeeping
- Private cook service (subject to availability)
Additional services available on request:
View Wish List
You must be logged in