Villa Sa Claro 3, South and Cala Jondal
Self Catered, Sleeps 24
- 12 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms set over 3 houses
- 2 swimming pools – adults (18mx3m) and kids (5mx5m)
- Wide open terrace of 900sqm
- Mediterranean, Zen and Cactus garden
- Barbecue and gas grill
- Stunning views over the San Antonio bay with its dramatic sunsets
- Home Cinema TV system, satellite and DVD player in all bedrooms
- Fitness centre with Spa, steam room and a massage relaxation room
- Integrated and automated audio system (outdoor and indoor)
- Outdoors illumination system
- Home automation system in the whole property
- Alarm and last generation laser video surveillance system
Villa Sa Claro 3 is located close to the village of San Josep on the south-west part of Ibiza.
Situated on an isolated plot of 22,500sqm, this property offers total privacy with no closely located neighbours. The villa also offers the most amazing views over San Antonio Bay with its dramatic sunsets.
Most of the south and south-west beaches are located within a 10 minute drive of the villa including Cala Conta, Es Cubells and Cala Jondal with the famous Blue Marlin beach club. The airport is also just a 10 minute drive away.
Villa Sa Claro 3 is a luxuriously decorated minimalist villa, comprising of three separate buildings which can be rented separately or as a whole, sleeping up to 24 guests. By combining the upper and lower houses along with the guest house, Villa Sa Claro 3 provides plenty of space for up to 24 people in 16 stylish bedrooms.
The stunning Upper House provides luxury accommodation for up to 8 people with a large living-dining room on the ground floor opening up on to the spectacular pool terrace. There is also a lovely fully equipped kitchen and separate guest cloakroom.
There are 3 bedroom suites located on the ground floor, all with queen sized beds and a complete bathroom.
The first floor is entirely dedicated to the fantastic Master Suite which extends to 80sqm with a queen size bed, dressing room and a large bathroom with 2m x 2m designer Jacuzzi. Two sun terraces are located off the first floor where you can enjoy the amazing views of the sea and sunsets.
The Lower House is a lovely one storey villa located just below the swimming pool terrace and is accessed by a beautiful path which is illuminated at night. There is an additional large living-dining room and fully equipped kitchen located here along with the villa's fitness centre with spa, steam room and a massage relaxation room. There are also 4 additional bedroom suites on this floor each with a queen size bed and a complete bathroom.
The lovely guest house is situated in the grounds providing a beautiful setting for an additional 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms most with private terraces. There is no kitchen or living room in the guest house but the upper and lower houses are close by so you are never far from one.
There is a wide open terrace at the front of the villa spanning 900sqm complete with a barbecue and gas grill, making this the perfect entertaining and al fresco living space.
There are also 2 swimming pools – with an adult pool of 18m x 3m and a kids pool of 5m x 5m, an outdoor Jacuzzi and waterfall with 5 small pools and 5 spa jets.
The villa also has Mediterranean, Zen and Cactus gardens.
• 3 villas accommodating 24 guests
• Master Suite encompasses the entire first floor in the Upper House including its own dressing room, jacuzzi, and two sun terraces
• 11 bedroom suites spread over the two properties, 10 with bathrooms
• A large living-dining room and fully equipped kitchen in the Upper and Lower Houses leading onto the pool terrace
• 2 swimming pools; 1 adult and 1 child pool
• Outdoor jacuzzi, waterfall and spa jets and exotic gardens
FROM €35,000 TO €41,000
- Housekeeping 6 days per week
- Villa meet and greet
- Our insider guide to Ibiza
- Our dedicated concierge team to pre-plan your stay including yacht charter, car hire, VIP table, child care, massages and much more
- On call concierge to assist with those last minute details when in Ibiza