Casa des Jondal, South and Cala Jondal
Self Catered, Sleeps 10
- 15m swimming pool
- Separate guest house accommodation
- Covered dining terrace
- Summer kitchen
- Walking Distance to Cala Jondal beach
The southern coast of Ibiza provides some of the most well-established and also some of the most fashionable beaches and restaurants on Ibiza - from the up and coming at Ses Salines to the excellent Sa Caleta. However if there is one that has come to define a category, then it is undoubtedly the Cala Jondal. This scenic bay, with its dramatic backdrop of pine-covered mountains, and beach restaurants, including the Blue Marlin, is as much a point of call in summer for the super-yachts as anywhere along the Mediterranean. Casa des Jondal is located within walking distance of this fantasic bay.
Within walking distance of the bay, Casa des Jondal is a stylish retreat, designed with Scandinavian simplicity at heart, incorporating classic Ibizan features and flow. The property is divided into three areas, including the main house and two annexe buildings, each with bedrooms and bathrooms, ensuring plenty flexibility and independence where required.
The house has been finished to an extremely high standard throughout, with comfortable bedrooms, high-thread count linens and en suite bathrooms with contemporary finishes including rain showers and one-piece granite washbasins. Cool interiors open seamlessly onto terraces, where sun loungers and scattered deep cushions allow for languid afternoons in the shade.
Adjacent to the main terrace, a 12m infinity pool overlooks the surrounding forest, and has a retractable safety net in case of toddlers or young children. An outdoor dining table, with well-equipped summer kitchen, is a shady spot well suited for long lunches and impromptu dinner. parties.
• Bedroom 1 with king-size bed, en suite bathroom with bath and shower.
• Bedroom 2 with king-size bed
• TV room
• Separate w.c.
• Outdoor terrace with dining
External access to First Floor
• Bedroom 3 with queen-size bed and en suite bathroom with shower
• Terrace with days beds and sea views
• Bedroom 4 with king-size bed, en suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 5 with queen-size bed, en suite bathroom with shower
• Adjacent living area with sofa beds (can sleep 2 children) and space for a cot. Separate shower.
Nestled in a clearing among pine trees, grounds have been tamed with Mediterranean planting with pathways marked out in gathered pebbles. A decorative fountain trickles meditatively in the background and lines of traditional white facades are broken with rampant bougainvillea.
Carefully managed pine felling provides sea views on the horizon from the first floor terrace. The outdoor dining area and terraces overlook the pool and surrounding grounds.
Please note: A small fountain in the grounds requires that young children should be supervised. A retractable safety net can be installed around the pool if required.
• Kitchen, dining, WC and 2 bedrooms (1 with en suite) on the main house ground floor
• 1 en suite bedroom on the first floor via external access with sun terrace
• 1 en suite bedroom in annexe 1
• 1 en suite bedroom, a lounge area with sofa beds (can sleep 2 children or two adults) and space for a cot, separate shower, and terrace are all located in annexe 2
• Covered outdoor dining area
• 12 metre infinity pool overlooking the forest