Villa Roca, Ibiza Town
Fully Staffed Only, Sleeps 16
- Private 32m Swimming Pool with waterfalls, cave, floating cabana & sub-aquatic pool windows - complete with a pool barman
- Two BBQ’s
- Dance Floor & Disco Area
- Outside Hot Tub
- Gym Equipment
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
- DVD and Sounds system
- 8 double suites with ensuite bathrooms
- Rooftop al fresco dining area
- Very private villa
In the most desired location on the island, 6 km to Ibiza Town (on the road to San José). The amazing nightlife, the clubs and bars of Ibiza are about a 10 min. drive, as are some of the best beaches on the island.
Villa Roca offers spectacular 180º panoramic views of Ibiza Old Town, the beaches of Salinas, Es Codolar and the Island of Formentera
Ultra-modern mansion carved high into the solid rock, (200m above sea level) atop the Truntoi mountain range, amid its own 120,000m2 mature pine forest. The villa offers spectacular 180 panoramic views (from Ibiza Old Town to the beaches of Salinas, Es codolar and the Island of Formenterra, and es camp del Falk.
The villa is very spacious, and tastefully furnished (ultra modern-minimalist). The furniture, taps, lights etc have been specially designed for the Villa. 550 m2 (5900 sq. feet) internal living space, 600m (6460 sq. feet) of terraces and outside living areas.
The villa boasts 8 double bedroom suites all with breathtaking views, DVD, sound system, flat screen satellite TV, air-conditioning, mini-fridge internal telephone system etc. There are 8 bathrooms and 3 guest toilets.
There is a roof top hot tub for 12 guests with fountain and hydro massage and 2 hydro-massage spa baths (one with chromotherapy). There is gym equipment and an infra-red Sauna which is 4 times more effective at removing toxins and fat than a traditional sauna. The swimming pool is 32m (100 ft +) with waterfalls, cave, floating cabana and sub-aquatic pool windows. There is a Plunge Pool also and a pool bar and dining area which is great from breakfasts and BBQ’s. The pool-side water mist system sprays clouds of cooling mineral water, so the hottest days of the summer the sunbather can keep luxuriously cool.
The garden has a lovely pond with waterfall. The villa has breathtaking views and a roof top alfresco dining area with BBQ, linked by service lift to kitchen and wine cellar. There is also a roof-Top Bedouin chill-out tent. There are no close neighbours to the villa and it offers complete privacy from a long private drive.
Price is for exclusive use of the villa for up to 16 people to include the services of 2 private chefs, housekeeping, butlers and a driver service.
• There are 8 double suites, all with fantastic views, terraces, ensuite bathrooms, sound system, flat screen digital satellite TV, DVD player, air conditioning and mini fridge
• Roof top hot tub with hydro massage
• Gym equipment
• Large indoor and outdoor living space
• Private 32m Swimming Pool with waterfalls, cave, floating cabana & sub-aquatic pool windows
FROM €40,000 TO €70,000
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities for up to 16 guests for 7 nights
- Concierge service
- Head Butler
- Fabulous Personal Chef (Food and beverages not included)
- 3 Butlers
- Night Butler offering guests 24 hour service
- Maid service as required
- "Ibiza Massage" provide a full selection of spa services at the Villa on request (Additional Cost)